Thugmaxxing gives you the most trash low tier women and its not even worth it

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
Been thugmaxxing for about a year now, and I can confidently say that the women attracted to thugs are absolute garbage

They are all fat useless ugly whores with snapchat addictions. They do settle for low tier trash subhuman thugs though, so thats the appeal.

But even so, I havent been able to get myself a subhuman thugfoid despite their shitty standards :feelsrope:

Trust me boyos, if youre gonna thugmaxx. Only do it for money and status, the women are not a better alternative to inceldom

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
water

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel
Been thugmaxxing for about a year now, and I can confidently say that the women attracted to thugs are absolute garbage

They are all fat useless ugly whores with snapchat addictions. They do settle for low tier trash subhuman thugs though, so thats the appeal.

But even so, I havent been able to get myself a subhuman thugfoid despite their shitty standards :feelsrope:

Trust me boyos, if youre gonna thugmaxx. Only do it for money and status, the women are not a better alternative to inceldom
Imagine being incel in swedistan

Plot twist: OP's thugmaxxing only attracted ugly foids because he looks like fucking shit.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, Deleted member 14693 and playboicarti
tales from the slums of mumbai

Plot twist: OP's thugmaxxing only attracted ugly foids because he looks like fucking shit.
Cope, I didnt attract any foids

These are observations made from my thugmaxxed friends

• +1
Reactions: metagross
This, I hate ghetto foids

I would thugmaxx if I wasn't non-NT, not like join a gang but maybe sell drugs here and there, make rap music etc.

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan