thugmaxxing is the ultimate solution to Inceldom

nathan

nathan

Trying to ascend
thugmaxxed incels don't exist, every thugmaxxer is slaying no matter how short and ugly he is. it's the ultimate ascension cheat code

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, 6PSLcel, DarkTriadBeliever and 6 others
im a thugmaxxer nigga, i dont let people come at my homies frfrf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6PSLcel and nathan
lol then they also get slayed by the opps
as in slaughtered
for nothing
over for hood fags

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, h111, Sprinkles and 1 other person
Just get sent to prison for pussy brooooo :soy:

• Woah
Reactions: nathan
most thugmaxxers are fake thugs
The average ethnic who hasn't been caught to go to prison is 100x more dangerous than any forum lurker regardless of how "fake" they appear

• +1
Reactions: watah and nathan
The average ethnic who hasn't been caught to go to prison is 100x more dangerous than any forum lurker regardless of how "fake" they appear
cope

• So Sad
so ntmaxxing

• +1
thugmaxxed incels don't exist, every thugmaxxer is slaying no matter how short and ugly he is. it's the ultimate ascension cheat code
until u get pressed by some random nigga who see through that shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469 and nathan
lol then they also get slayed by the opps
as in slaughtered
for nothing
over for hood fags
Not if you're a fake, just look the part and not be gang affiliated and Ur set :Comfy:

Not if you're a fake, just look the part and not be gang affiliated and Ur set :Comfy:
If you meet a girl who likes men like this she will easily see thru it

• +1
Thugmaxxing is a meme. Even if you could fake it, which you can’t, it wouldn’t hypothetically work for white men unless over 6’2

This is thugmaxxing for white men. It’s not a spectrum, it’s either this
IMG 2397
or this
IMG 2396

• Hmm...
  • +1
You haven't spent enough time around people like this. Only a small minority pose no threat. Even if your average ghetto trash isn't a kingpin they're still much more hardened and aggressive than anyone who posts on online forums. If you post on online forums and try to do this you're pretty much the exact personality and everyone will know you're in costume and not take you seriously

This is facts. Even tho the ugly thugmaxxed niggas mostly get ltb’s

• +1
Do you think you can be a thug nathan?

• +1
thugmaxxing is similar to darktriadmaxxing, except its taking it 1 step too far, Never act gangster and die for some mid pussy

• +1
The US and I’m still thugmaxxed bro :lul:
No youre not. You look 14, like you pay £70 for 1g of weed, easily rapeable, would be a fleshlight in prison or around any hungry somali THUG. Even white girls could fight and rape you

• JFL
No youre not. You look 14, like you pay £70 for 1g of weed, easily rapeable, would be a fleshlight in prison or around any hungry somali THUG. Even white girls could fight and rape you
Why you hating pussy i get more slays then you :lul:

• +1
Why you hating pussy i get more slays then you :lul:
We all did as children, it was easier than ever because ur not competiting with men with full jobs, nice cars, athlete careers, and so on. Even u dont realise ur failos wnd weird face because ur so young and the standards are incredibly low, but adults would all bully you especially women

Ur just a silly child who thinks hes thug and using your easy ass age as a cop out to feel better on being called out for it. Go up to a black person and tell them youre a thug, i dare you kid. You know you cant, u look like ur afraid of black people and ur entire white middle class family would be.

Ur lying and its that simple. Its okay not to be a thug. U dont need to bring up ur recessed little hoes up..

• +1
Reactions: keonxmogs, Deleted member 84469 and nathan
We all did as children, it was easier than ever because ur not competiting with men with full jobs, nice cars, athlete careers, and so on. Even u dont realise ur failos wnd weird face because ur so young and the standards are incredibly low, but adults would all bully you especially women

Ur just a silly child who thinks hes thug and using your easy ass age as a cop out to feel better on being called out for it. Go up to a black person and tell them youre a thug, i dare you kid. You know you cant, u look like ur afraid of black people and ur entire white middle class family would be.

Ur lying and its that simple. Its okay not to be a thug. U dont need to bring up ur recessed little hoes up..
If u dont believe me post a video of you on reels it would become a meme for adults unironically

• +1
Reactions: keonxmogs and nathan