Thumb pulling gave me permanent stuffed nose

Baban

Baban

Smilemaxx™ endorser
HOW TF DO I FIX THIS YOU FAGGOTS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. This and tretinoin giving me perma dry eyes fucking reee fuck looksmaxxing.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and bloomercel
i stopped already. wtf is this upvote system tho AHAHAH
airways got infected when u put fingers in ur fucking throat its not that thumbpulling is causing blockage, buy nose spray anti inflammatory

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
HOW TF DO I FIX THIS YOU FAGGOTS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. This and tretinoin giving me perma dry eyes fucking reee fuck looksmaxxing.
No it didn’t

airways got infected when u put fingers in ur fucking throat its not that thumbpulling is causing blockage, buy nose spray anti inflammatory
nah it's because i pushed upwards more than i did forwards so smt happened there that fucked my nasal passage up. is nose spray perma cure tho?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
You must be some kind of retard this has never happened to me in my 2 years of thumbpulling and I thumbpull hard, and my maxilla has advanced skyward

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
You must be some kind of retard this has never happened to me in my 2 years of thumbpulling and I thumbpull hard, and my maxilla has advanced skyward
i thumbpulled up, kinda, instead of forward

nah it's because i pushed upwards more than i did forwards so smt happened there that fucked my nasal passage up. is nose spray perma cure tho?
Why would you push upwards, what's the logic?:feelsthink:

• Hmm...
maybe not up directly but diagonally, it aligns with my nasal passage so i can see how it resulted in a stuffed/tight nasal passage

So you have a long mid-face and you want a shorter one? I think you pushed in some internal facial bones and shrunk your nasal cavity or something.
nah dr mike says once the maxilla goes forward, the mandible follows. i just followed that logic to get a sharper mandible. yeah smt happened to the nasal cavity

• Hmm...
expanding the maxilla opens up the airways retard youre just unhealthy

nah dr mike says once the maxilla goes forward, the mandible follows. i just followed that logic to get a sharper mandible. yeah smt happened to the nasal cavity
But you pushed up, not forward.

If thumbpulling theoretically worked it would open ur airways if anything

So the message is that you need to push forward and not upwards for thumbpulling? thanks bhai