thumb pulling will ascend you GUARANTEED

tomm1453

tomm1453

Kelly Oubre Jr enjoyer
if you thumb pull HARD for 1-2 min every hour every day for a year or more you will improve its literally impossible not to, try it if you dont believe me and if you provide evidence there was no change i will gladly retract my statement and denounce thumb pulling

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: The Ascender, looks>books, billymidnight and 6 others
My thumb fucking hurts because a football ball went into it

Currently its been hurting for over a month idk if it will ever go away

I cant thumbpull bc of that

• JFL
Reactions: Elijah_leo and lestoa
SAAR DID YOU KNOW IF YOU PUNCH YOUR VOCAL CHORDS IT GIVES YOU A DEEPER VOICE :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: raabla, Sean o' Tist, smoth and 5 others
SAAR DID YOU KNOW IF YOU PUNCH YOUR VOCAL CHORDS IT GIVES YOU A DEEPER VOICE :soy:
Actually, yes. It will damage your vocal cords therefore Deeper Masculine Chad voice.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, heyheyheybro22, acv700 and 2 others
Honest reaction

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Sean o' Tist and VitoBasso

same bro, got an injury on my right thumb and im fucking pissed cuz i cant pull. BTW whats your source for blue contacts

if you thumb pull HARD for 1-2 min every hour every day for a year or more you will improve its literally impossible not to, try it if you dont believe me and if you provide evidence there was no change i will gladly retract my statement and denounce thumb pulling
You tried it?

Where’s the evidence that it does work

You tried it?
yes im mid ascension my maxilla was horrible before now its acceptable but still not amazing, im gonna keep ascending and my mandible should follow which will help with my chin

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and acv700
  • +1
Theoretically if it works when you stop you’ll become recessed again if not even more recessed

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
Theoretically if it works when you stop you’ll become recessed again if not even more recessed
no it wouldnt lol there would need to be equivalent force pushing the maxilla back for that to happen

• +1
no it wouldnt lol there would need to be equivalent force pushing the maxilla back for that to happen
when i stopped my face went back within a week ish

Jfl

tha maxilla is malleable until your 60s-70s
Do it and post the proof with X Rays, you will be the first one to do so in all the years of PSL and TGW

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive
when i stopped my face went back within a week ish
then you had no change in the first place and imagined the whole thing. its literally fucking impossible for bone to remodel itself in a WEEK with NO STIMULUS. what youre saying makes 0 sense

• +1
Reactions: acv700 and ey88
then you had no change in the first place and imagined the whole thing. its literally fucking impossible for bone to remodel itself in a WEEK with NO STIMULUS. what youre saying makes 0 sense
my face was literally wider someone said that irs possivle the bones got compressed

how do thumb pull for forward growth mind linking a thread or something

Last edited:
my face was literally wider someone said that irs possivle the bones got compressed
your face bloated of something like that but no way it can fucking change in a week and bones do not compress, even the bs about your bones compressing due to gravity is the dumbest shit out there

where do i pull