Thumbpull

K

Kartikay_Bhab

Iron
I have a narrow palate which does NOT affect my maxilla at all but it affects my smile, I don't like the gaps in the smile, Since I also have braces rn (am 18 btw) so am thinking if i can thumbpull with braces on or should i wait till i get them off (In like 3-4months).

I have a narrow palate which does NOT affect my maxilla at all but it affects my smile, I don't like the gaps in the smile, Since I also have braces rn (am 18 btw) so am thinking if i can thumbpull with braces on or should i wait till i get them off (In like 3-4months).
Of course it affects your maxilla. If you have a good maxilla now then it means it would be even greater had you developed correctly.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Of course it affects your maxilla. If you have a good maxilla now then it means it would be even greater had you developed correctly.
It doesn't affect my maxilla, I have a narrow palate but good cheekbones and forward maxilla growth with wide face

yea OP is a retard
good maxilla = automatic wide palate

It doesn't affect my maxilla, I have a narrow palate but good cheekbones and forward maxilla growth with wide face
okay, with a broad palate you would have better cheekbones, a more forward grown maxilla and an even wider face.

okay, with a broad palate you would have better cheekbones, a more forward grown maxilla and an even wider face.
Can I do thumbpulling with braces on tho?

Can I do thumbpulling with braces on tho?
braces (depending on what type you have) contract the palate so the thumb pulling force would get mogged by braces force, you should know this boyoboyo.

braces (depending on what type you have) contract the palate so the thumb pulling force would get mogged by braces force, you should know this boyoboyo.
Alr I'll wait after am done with braces

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
show good maxilla w giga narrow plate
its correlated lol
I have a forward projected maxilla with about 35mm IMW. My maxilla is pretty narrow though.

I have a forward projected maxilla with about 35mm IMW. My maxilla is pretty narrow though.
theres a difference between projected maxilla, recessed one, a flat one and downswing/upswing one

how would you know what forces the braces are applying? backwards or forwards? which one is even the "normal" force

get private mse then braces again after