Thumbpulling cheeksupward

Tyrone06

Tyrone06

Gold
Is there a way to get highset cheekbones by pulling my cheeks upward really hard for 10minutes every hour?? I will try it for a month will update

do it from ur palate not ur actual cheeks outside ur face, put ur 2 thumbs inside ur palate and go at all the end of ur teeth and pull outwards and up and with ur other fingers pull ur cheeks upward

it is cope but try u got nun to lose

do it from ur palate not ur actual cheeks outside ur face, put ur 2 thumbs inside ur palate and go at all the end of ur teeth and pull outwards and up and with ur other fingers pull ur cheeks upward

it is cope but try u got nun to lose
Can u explain better please? I dont understand how do i do it

Can u explain better please? I dont understand how do i do it
dude put your thumbs inside your mouth the 2 thumbs, they fit inside your palate
put them at the end of your palate where ur teeth end
push your thumb outwards on your palate and upward, and in the same time with ur other 2 fingers push ur cheekbones up
do this everyday for at least 1 hour (5 imnutes every hour)

dude put your thumbs inside your mouth the 2 thumbs, they fit inside your palate
push your thumb outwards on your palate and upward, and in the same time with ur other 2 fingers push ur cheekbones up
Can u draw it please bro

Cheekbones from the outside??

At the same time push outwards amd upwards?

i bookmarked for when this stupid dumbcunt fuck his palate off or summ shi

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32425
youre an idiot, pull inside the top of your mouth to push the bones outward and up

• +1
Reactions: ungewist