Thumbpulling in 2024

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
Took my daily glance into LM and saw a thread about thumb pulling and started fucking cackling, my cat even looked at my strangely. You morons are still actually doing this shit? I can’t imagine you guys just sitting in your room sticking your thumbs in your mouth :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: watah, Aero, TechnoBoss and 8 others
SHUT UP IT WORKS, CLAVICULAR HIMSELF MADE A GUIDE ON IT AND HE IS DARK TRIAD PRETTY BOY GIGACHAD MASTER MANIPULATOR TIKTOK SENSATION
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, goobermaxxing17, Offensive Bias and 7 others
SHUT UP IT WORKS, CLAVICULAR HIMSELF MADE A GUIDE ON IT AND HE IS DARK TRIAD PRETTY BOY GIGACHAD MASTER MANIPULATOR TIKTOK SENSATION
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
Take a chill pill

• +1
Reactions: coispet, TechnoBoss, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 1 other person
Took my daily glance into LM and saw a thread about thumb pulling and started fucking cackling, my cat even looked at my strangely. You morons are still actually doing this shit? I can’t imagine you guys just sitting in your room sticking your thumbs in your mouth :feelskek:
Niggas will do anything but get the money to get surgery done

• JFL
Reactions: Yuki and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I'm gonna make a guide on bonesmashing top of head to grow taller

Wish me luck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te, SubhumanForever and <6PSLcel
I wish clavicular would rope everytime I see his tiktok I want to assault him with a rifle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and ChadL1te
Why don't they just make an at home mse. Hmm maybe I should make a helpful guide on that for all the greycels. Maybe I can teach them how to do at home rhinoplasties too.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Thumbpulling, mewing, ice hooding, eyelid pulling are memes… just leanmax and thicken brows/lashes dawg…

• +1
Will thumbpull till 8 psl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: acv700 and ChadL1te
i widened my palate by 4mm-6mm by thumbpulling:fuk:

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: acv700, JohnDoe and ChadL1te
Thumbpulling, mewing, ice hooding, eyelid pulling are memes… just leanmax and thicken brows/lashes dawg…
Legit

Why don't they just make an at home mse. Hmm maybe I should make a helpful guide on that for all the greycels. Maybe I can teach them how to do at home rhinoplasties too.
I’d read

over if you aren't taking cold showers in 2024

• +1
@ChadL1te whats so funny ?

FUCK YOU NIGGER LET ME COPE IN PEACE, DADDY CLAV MADE A GUIDE BHAI GET MOGGED BY MY 50 MM PALATE :feelsree:

• JFL