Thumbpulling new meta?

benchodltn

benchodltn

Iron
So today I was doing my usual sets of thumbpulling when I accidently moved the bottom of my mouth forward. Then I felt and realised when I did this it exerted more force on my thumbs then onto my palette. Is this a new adaptation or am I ruining another body part.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever, aestheticsrespecter, mrmogger2882 and 1 other person
probably ruining another body pary but fuck it

• Love it
Reactions: aber
So today I was doing my usual sets of thumbpulling when I accidently moved the bottom of my mouth forward. Then I felt and realised when I did this it exerted more force on my thumbs then onto my palette. Is this a new adaptation or am I ruining another body part.
any noticeable changes?

use your tongue instead and don’t open your mouth, you’ll get cavities nigger

• So Sad
No, because MSE produces WAY more force than your thumbs ever could
Very very false. MSE/SME forces range from 1-10 newtons. Nothing near the 40-80 newtons that your thumbs can produce. And on only two areas, as opposed to the four teeth that MSE pushes on.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and ey88
Very very false. MSE/SME forces range from 1-10 newtons. Nothing near the 40-80 newtons that your thumbs can produce. And on only two areas, as opposed to the four teeth that MSE pushes on.
Sure, but you aren’t thumb pulling every second of the day like an mse is

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Sure, but you aren’t thumb pulling every second of the day like an mse is
Tru, however the difference from say 8 newtons daily, as opposed to 70 newtons for a few mins daily is close enough to still produce results.

• +1
Reactions: acv700 and ey88
Tru, however the difference from say 8 newtons daily, as opposed to 70 newtons for a few mins daily is close enough to still produce results.
The thing is tho is that the teeth probably just move back to the original position after you stop thumbpulling, just like how when you take your braces off the teeth start to move back

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
The thing is tho is that the teeth probably just move back to the original position after you stop thumbpulling, just like how when you take your braces off the teeth start to move back
Maybe maybe. I will continue to cope tho, I have a right to cope :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: ey88
where did you hear that? the force that a mse device produces is equal to its breaking resistance force, given that it is a steel or aluminum alloy, and that the force to break it is done vertically, it would take at least 300 /400 newton to break it

• Hmm...
where did you hear that? the force that a mse device produces is equal to its breaking resistance force, given that it is a steel or aluminum alloy, and that the force to break it is done vertically, it would take at least 300 /400 newton to break it
300-400 newtons is a wild jump, that would be for more of a rapid setting no? Also my source is Google.