Thumbpulling overbite

C

Chadpersonality

Iron
Will thumbpulling forward cause an overbite and how can I thumbpull without my thumbs getting to tired the more I do it over time the harder it gets I used to be able ti go the full 3 minutes but now after 20 seconds I feel like ims dislocate my thumb.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: soover4me and WhoTookVendetta
click on the checkmark to give solution if u found this useful
Will thumbpulling forward cause an overbite
It can if u do it incorrectly it wont if u do it correctly
and how can I thumbpull without my thumbs getting to tired the more I do it over time the harder it gets I used to be able ti go the full 3 minutes but now after 20 seconds I feel like ims dislocate my thumb.
Ur repeatedly straining ur thumbs which caused fatigue, take a break also u could do resistance training to make ur thumbs better at lasting longer

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadpersonality
click on the checkmark to give solution if u found this useful

It can if u do it incorrectly it wont if u do it correctly

Ur repeatedly straining ur thumbs which caused fatigue, take a break also u could do resistance training to make ur thumbs better at lasting longer
thanks bro i appreciate it

thanks bro i appreciate it
np!
IMG 8196
could u click this so it doesnt appear on no solution pls 🙏

• +1
Reactions: Chadpersonality
@Chadpersonality
Give me it bro I'll tell you the answer in detail though. I've been lurking here for 5 years, but I need to see the solution first, because I don't normally tell people the right techniques

Click the solution button under this post and I'll go into specifics compared to guy above who just said "if you do it right"

You can check my track history I give detailed responses bro

Last edited:
@Chadpersonality
Give me it bro I'll tell you the answer in detail though. I've been lurking here for 5 years, but I need to see the solution first, because I don't normally tell people the right techniques

Click the solution button under this post and I'll go into specifics compared to guy above who just said "if you do it right"

wheres the solution button

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Place the thumb at ur mouths roof near front teeth push but not too hard to where ur shaking 10-15 seconds, and repeat 5-10 times per set this stimulates mechanotransduction and bone remodeling, which affects cellular responses that cause bone growth and palate expansion use around 5-10% of the max force u can so u dont cause damage, do this daily

This pic is all u need
IMG 8216

• +1
Reactions: future_
@Chadpersonality
Yeh nigga i sent him how to do it just now ur good lmao
If someones thumb pulling ud assume their doin it also his question wasnt “how do i do it”
Nigga ur an h2o poster ur replies suck 😭

Place the thumb at ur mouths roof near front teeth push but not too hard to where ur shaking 10-15 seconds, and repeat 5-10 times per set this stimulates mechanotransduction and bone remodeling, which affects cellular responses that cause bone growth and palate expansion use around 5-10% of the max force u can so u dont cause damage, do this daily

This pic is all u need
View attachment 3004731
Yeh nigga i sent him how to do it just now ur good lmao

If someones thumb pulling ud assume their doin it also his question wasnt “how do i do it”

Nigga ur an h2o poster ur replies suck 😭
Thanks for telling me! :feelsez:

This pic is all u need
View attachment 3004731
How do Ik im using enough force bc ur saying 5-10% of max force but that sounds like nothing to me

Most ppl can push really hard enough to hurt urself really bad, ur js underestimatjng how much 5-10% is
Well i used to push really hard cooked u give me an example of that force like lifting 5 pounds vs lifting 50 ik I'm stupid but i don't wanna mess this up