Thumbpulling will desecend you (with explaination) GTFIN

baburam

baburam

Iron
My 2nd thread here after lurking org for 2yrs I will share knowledge I've gathered and discovered myself.

So the whole idea of thumbpulling is to expand palate and hopefully the cheekbones for better fwhr but all you are doing is expanding the lower jaw is way below
the cheekbones

Cons:

Reason 1

Expanding the area below the cheekbones reduces cheekbones hollowness when you do starvemaxxing and not having hollow cheeks a sub 10%bf is brutal.

Reason 2
The base of the nose also expands, leading to a broader nose.

Screenshot 2024 09 02 at 105154AM

Reason 3
Even lets say you have low set cheekbones and it is parallel to where nose starts you still wont be able to expand them; it only affects the lower jaw, not the cheekbones.

Reason 4
Jfl if you think lower jaw will keep up with the upper jaw expansion no it will never happen.

Reason 5
Requires extreme effort (5x a day for a minute) to prevent regression and with standard practice (2x a day) is nearly futile.
The amount of time and effort needed every 2-3 hours, for minimal results, makes it inefficient.

Reason 6
"Wide palate = high fwhr"

Jordan barret who has insanely high fwhr has narrow palate
Screenshot 2024 09 02 at 110518AM

Reason 7
Google MSE or palate expansion before and after none of them looks like good transformation and they almost always lose facial harmony

Having naturally wide palate is a blessing which expands from the back and no thumbpulling or palate expansion will replicate that.
You need wide palate FROM THE BACK

Pros:
Yes it will give you wide smile but a also a wider nose and less hollowness in cheekbones which isnt worth having

Unless you have a very narrow palate that needs orthodontic intervention, thumbpulling is not worth the effort.

I want to share more looksmaxxing things i have discovered and WORKS and no one talks about if this thread does well, if this flops like last one I wont make next one.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin, rolloftape, UZB_Strebl and 1 other person
I’m not fucking reading that but any kind of pulling is temporary force so no that shit will not change bone structure:lul:

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, sigma ✰ and Outerz14
Bump, High effort thread and Im actually posting about things that will help u jfl if this flops i wont share more

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin and Outerz14
I’m not fucking reading that but any kind of pulling is temporary force so no that shit will not change bone structure:lul:
It can be said about palate expanders too ik so many ppl here are hoping for palate expander or mse to ascend this so im destroying copes

ever heard of alarplasty or lemonbottle?
12 teeth smile is a big halo, more important than muh nose width

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin and UZB_Strebl
with enough force it will change bone structure and wide upper jaw but not what you actually want which is wide cheekbones

• JFL
Reactions: dark.max
why does every grey newgen claim they've been lurking for 2+ years :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and ey88
jfl @Clavicular thumbpulling all bro needs is preetty boy archeotype and just starvemaxx to 5% bf and have mogger face definition like this guy

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-02 at 11.23.50 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-02 at 11.23.50 AM.png
    397.1 KB · Views: 0
It can be said about palate expanders too ik so many ppl here are hoping for palate expander or mse to ascend this so im destroying copes
Palate expander makes permanent force which actually works unlike the temporary force from your stupid pulling

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin