Thumbpulling

G

gangiewangie

Iron
Is thumbpulling cope or fact. Ive been wanting to try it but ive heard people talk about gaps in teeth/developing asymmetries but also people preaching it as the gods gospel. What advice should I follow? And please provide studies if you think thumbpulling works. Thanks.

• JFL
Reactions: jacky hanma
Is thumbpulling cope or fact. Ive been wanting to try it but ive heard people talk about gaps in teeth/developing asymmetries but also people preaching it as the gods gospel. What advice should I follow? And please provide studies if you think thumbpulling works. Thanks.
fact if u do it right and consistent:redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:

yea it works ive been doing it since i joined this forum and my jaw is wider and has better facial depth

but i've been doing that with leanmaxxing and debloating

plus my palatte looks wider too (8-10 tooth) and some of the teeth even changed position

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
It's legit bro trust me. But you need to combine it with urotherapy and human feces supplements
Will become PSL God in NO TIME

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: retardedcel and MA_ascender
yea it works ive been doing it since i joined this forum and my jaw is wider and has better facial depth

plus my palatte looks wider too (8-10 tooth) and some of the teeth even changed position
How much pressure and time?

If you put enough pressure on any bone it'll remodel. You need enough stimulus on it and push it in a direction.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and icetraebald

Do you do it only in the front most part of your palate or do you do the full hard palate? Been seeing different people do different things

Do you do it only in the front most part of your palate or do you do the full hard palate? Been seeing different people do different things
i alternate each time so one time i pull near the molar region and then the other time i do it near the front part of the palette so like the premolar/canine

nigga u cant develop assymettries, you naturally apply each pressure into each side
and the gaps in ur teeth are teeth on the side, the gap in them arent visible when smiling or eating rn, smile as much as u can and they still wont be visible

How old were you when you started

Lifefuel, I’m almost 18 so I was worried I was too old to make significant progress
yea there are definite changes fs but i think its capped by genetics and it might be aging too lol i remember i was boneless at 16 now i returned to my genetic base from being recessed

once again doesn't hurt to do it you only know once you do it

• +1
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2