Thyroid and height increase

karpeltunnel

karpeltunnel

Bronze
Ray peat talks about people increasing their height post puberty and there’s been a few threads on here that thyroid can increase height. Has anyone seen an increase in height after fixing or taking thyroid?

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
ray peat is a manlet and u believe him

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy
ray peat is a manlet and u believe him
I’m already tall so I have no skin in the game but the topic is interesting. There’s potential to the theory and people here take thyroid so I was simply curious.

I’m already tall so I have no skin in the game but the topic is interesting. There’s potential to the theory and people here take thyroid so I was simply curious.
even if ur already tall u still need more height until ur 6’5-7” trust me im6’2 and my 6’8 cousins get more play and they have severe autism

even if ur already tall u still need more height until ur 6’5-7” trust me im6’2 and my 6’8 cousins get more play and they have severe autism
I’m 6”5 and wouldn’t date 90% of girls because of the height difference. 6”8 might as well be a zoo animal no one would ever treat you like your normal

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Azonin and vermillioncorefan
I’m 6”5 and wouldn’t date 90% of girls because of the height difference. 6”8 might as well be a zoo animal no one would ever treat you like your normal
ion see what’s wrong with the height difference

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
dont listen to him 6'4 is ideal

ion see what’s wrong with the height difference
It just feels weird like it’s beauty and the beast, or a father out with his daughter. Ideal height difference should be somewhere around 2-7 inches.

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
dont listen to him 6'4 is ideal
6’1 and up is fine if ur not dating supermodels who are rarely even 6ft withough heels. 6”3 is prolly the perfect height anything above 6”6 is to much

6’1 and up is fine if ur not dating supermodels who are rarely even 6ft withough heels. 6”3 is prolly the perfect height anything above 6”6 is to much
6'2-6'4 is safe territory, 6'1 and 6'5 are limits, 6'0 is just too short and 6'6 is just too tall

• +1
Reactions: karpeltunnel
Ray peat was a scammer
Ray peat talks about people increasing their height post puberty and there’s been a few threads on here that thyroid can increase height. Has anyone seen an increase in height after fixing or taking thyroid?
He got beheaded by the members of brahminboss

• JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater
It's got to the point where I don't even give a shit about female attention, I fraud to 6'6 with shoe lifts just to get the dopamine rush of heightmogging people at the club.

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Should i try it im planning to buy t3 but confused abt dose and sides and its also cheap here in India

Should i try it im planning to buy t3 but confused abt dose and sides and its also cheap here in India
I would read Danny Roddy’s demystifying thyroid article before doing anything. I would also not do it if your goal is simply height increase, height increase seems like a possible side effect if your young. Also, obviously learn about Ray Peat who is the main progenitor of the thyroid hype.

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater