thyroid meds came in for heightmaxxing, bonemaxxing etc

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
got tested 3.3 miu TSH 3 months ago and then 2.5 TSH about a month ago. i show symptoms like cold hands, tiredness etc. ive probs been low thyroid whole life so im hoping by taking this rn ill experience catchup growth, maybe increased bones on face also

any thyroid maxxers here? suggestions on dose etc. ive got 200ug * 200 tablets rn, thinking to take 50ug a day by splitting into quarters with tab cutter. is there any withdrawal sypmtoms? like if i get off it, could my tsh be higher than before idk

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 21688 and 2 others
and debloatmaxxing also

nice bro

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
got tested 3.3 miu TSH 3 months ago and then 2.5 TSH about a month ago. i show symptoms like cold hands, tiredness etc. ive probs been low thyroid whole life so im hoping by taking this rn ill experience catchup growth, maybe increased bones on face also

any thyroid maxxers here? suggestions on dose etc. ive got 200ug * 200 tablets rn, thinking to take 50ug a day by splitting into quarters with tab cutter. is there any withdrawal sypmtoms? like if i get off it, could my tsh be higher than before idk

final thing. after splitting it, do i leave it in the tab cutter? is it fine to leave for 4 days, like it wont spoil with oxygen exposure etc?

it says 'store below 25 celsius, in bottle tightly closed. protect from light'

where to get what does it do

• +1
final thing. after splitting it, do i leave it in the tab cutter? is it fine to leave for 4 days, like it wont spoil with oxygen exposure etc?

it says 'store below 25 celsius, in bottle tightly closed. protect from light'
alright, this is the absolute final thing ill ask, i swear. do you think i should keep it under my tongue to receive it sublingually for better absorption?

also hoping this'll help adhd of the inattentive type

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
it should be easier to get for you, as i dont think your Australian, i had to lie to this online pharmacy lol. idk about global sources tbh, i think those sites ppl mention here for mk677 etc like chemyo etc should be good. it increases thyroid hormone, too much or too little is just as bad. im trynna get it slightly high. too high thyroid could get you graves disease eyes, inability to sleep, anxiety, hairloss etc

you should check your TSH, free t3 and t4 before doing it. i couldnt test t3/t4 unfortunately. im just doing this on a whim coz i have high TSH and show symptoms of hypothyroid

it should be easier to get for you, as i dont think your Australian, i had to lie to this online pharmacy lol. idk about global sources tbh, i think those sites ppl mention here for mk677 etc like chemyo etc should be good. it increases thyroid hormone, too much or too little is just as bad. im trynna get it slightly high. too high thyroid could get you graves disease eyes, inability to sleep, anxiety, hairloss etc
Fuck I'm Australian too. How do you lie to online pharmacies and get away with it? I'm trying to get some prescriptions too.

• +1
Fuck I'm Australian too. How do you lie to online pharmacies and get away with it? I'm trying to get some prescriptions too.
https://www.simpleonlinedoctor.com.au/shop/assessment.php?quantity=1&id=170888&size=143431
i just put in some values of someone who'd have hypo for the blood test questionnare.
like 6 mIU/L TSH
3 mcg/dL T4
40 ng/dl t3

r u looking for prescription of levo, or other stuff like mk677, AI's etc? im trynna look for those also in Australia, lmk if you find a source pls bro

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
https://www.simpleonlinedoctor.com.au/shop/assessment.php?quantity=1&id=170888&size=143431
i just put in some values of someone who'd have hypo for the blood test questionnare.
like 6 mIU/L TSH
3 mcg/dL T4
40 ng/dl t3

r u looking for prescription of levo, or other stuff like mk677, AI's etc? im trynna look for those also in Australia, lmk if you find a source pls bro
So you just put in random shit and they diagnose you and give you the prescriptions? That's pretty cool. Also, I've bought MK677 from ReceptorChem and AIs from BrainLabz. AllDayChemist also sell AIs.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 15854
So you just put in random shit and they diagnose you and give you the prescriptions? That's pretty cool. Also, I've bought MK677 from ReceptorChem and AIs from BrainLabz. AllDayChemist also sell AIs.
yeah, just say you havent had any symptoms etc also and you should be good. thnx for the sources bro, thats interesting, coz the stores are offshore, they dont check it when its passed through customs etc? like they wont seize it etc. when did you purchase? ive heard aus has become more stringent in recent times

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
did you try any heightmaxxing methods? did you see any results?

• +1
did you try any heightmaxxing methods? did you see any results?
yeah, caloric surplus, some hiit interval sprinting( i didnt do much tho tbh) made me grow an inch from start of this yr, but could've just been puberty also. ive unironically tried law of attraction also :lul::ogre: but im finding it hard to detatch and get in that state.idc if niggas think im a woo low iq. even if something sounds absurd, ill test it and gove it some thought before dismissing it entirely. there's crazier shit, like how this universe even exists, how you're able to think rn etc, so i believe there can be some spiritual shit which transcends science

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21688
yeah, caloric surplus, some hiit interval sprinting( i didnt do much tho tbh) made me grow an inch from start of this yr, but could've just been puberty also. ive unironically tried law of attraction also :lul::ogre: but im finding it hard to detatch and get in that state.idc if niggas think im a woo low iq. even if something sounds absurd, ill test it and gove it some thought before dismissing it entirely. there's crazier shit, like how this universe even exists, how you're able to think rn etc, i believe theres spiritual shit which transcends science
Good, really good. Let's see how far this goes. I hope you gain more inches. Life's good, buddy boyo. Did you try subliminals?

• +1
Good, really good. Let's see how far this goes. I hope you gain more inches. Life's good, buddy boyo. Did you try subliminals?
tbh idk if subliminals work, i dont see how ur subconcious would be able to pick up and get influenced by these really quiet affirmations. itd be like hearing chinese. binaurals are legit tho, ive started listening to those recently. trick brain into delta state for REM deep sleep, as hgh and igf primarily produced at this time, maximising deep sleep is good for heightmaxxing

tbh idk if subliminals work, i dont see how ur subconcious would be able to pick up and get influenced by these really quiet affirmations. itd be like hearing chinese. binaurals are legit tho, ive started listening to those recently. trick brain into delta state for REM deep sleep, as hgh and igf primarily produced at this time, maximising deep sleep is good for heightmaxxing
Many people reported results from subliminals tbh, I saw in their comment sections. They might be larping but the comments were many. What are binaurals?

• +1
Many people reported results from subliminals tbh, I saw in their comment sections. They might be larping but the comments were many. What are binaurals?
yeah, we have no way to verify that tho, sometimes the ppl saying that havent got their results and are just typing that to affirm/manifest it, that neville goddard 'live in the end' manifestation technique thing. but yeah, there is a pretty large amount of it, who knows, if some are legit.

if some1 truly believes in subs, it could be a pretty powerful placebo effect tho and possibly give them results. placebo effect is insane sometimes, like phantom pregnancy, schizos with diabetes losing their condition when their alter who doesent have diabetes comes in, getting sick despite being perfectly fine from nocebo effect etc.

if you could somehow use the placebo effect to produce more hgh/igf1 from pituitary, could be game changing

Last edited:
yeah, we have no way to verify that tho, sometimes the ppl saying that havent got their results and are just typing that to affirm/manifest it, that neville goddard 'live in the end' manifestation technique thing. but yeah, there is a pretty large amount of it, who knows, if some are legit.

if some1 truly believes in subs, it could be a pretty powerful placebo effect tho and possibly give them results. placebo effect is insane sometimes, like phantom pregnancy, schizos with diabetes losing their condition when their alter who doesent have diabetes comes in, getting sick despite being perfectly fine from nocebo effect etc.

if you could somehow use the placebo effect to produce more hgh/igf1 from pituitary, could be game changing

Producing hgh/igf1 with fused growth plates ?

• Hmm...
  • +1
I've been using it for 5 months 50 mcg daily no height gain, only thing I've experienced is my weight went down really fast and my metabolism became really fast. I don't gain weight at all.

• +1
yeah, just say you havent had any symptoms etc also and you should be good. thnx for the sources bro, thats interesting, coz the stores are offshore, they dont check it when its passed through customs etc? like they wont seize it etc. when did you purchase? ive heard aus has become more stringent in recent times
I've ordered from ReceptorChem and BrainLabz and both deliveries have made it. I'm not sure about AllDayChemist though.

• +1
see up 'heightquest' on instagram. some ppl have reopened growth plates but idk much about that. how old r u?

adam rainer, robert waldow, those acromegaly niggas grew whilst adults, but acromegaly will looksmin ur face. perhaps a shit ton of hgh and igf1 could make u taller even with closed plates, but probs not worth due to other complications. maybe if you can get to a high level but nit acromegaly tier

I've been using it for 5 months 50 mcg daily no height gain, only thing I've experienced is my weight went down really fast and my metabolism became really fast. I don't gain weight at all.
were u low thyroid before, did u take bloodwork before?

I've ordered from ReceptorChem and BrainLabz and both deliveries have made it. I'm not sure about AllDayChemist though.
when was that bro? you could do that a few months ago safely, but idk if you can now due to stricter customs

If you’re tryna heightmax get some AI’s and something for HGH

• +1
  • +1
Age? Good luck though and be careful of hyperthyroid symptoms, too much thyroid is hormone is brutal as it will push you into extreme catabolism
19 3 months but late bloomer, caloric defecit vegan diet whole life. idc if i try and get no results. id rather try and fail than the guilt of never knowing what couldve been

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
when was that bro? you could do that a few months ago safely, but idk if you can now due to stricter customs
My most recent order was about a month and a half ago from ReceptorChem. I bought 2 bottles of MK.

• +1
19 3 months but late bloomer, caloric defecit vegan diet whole life. idc if i try and get no results. id rather try and fail than the guilt of never knowing what couldve been
its a good mentality, regardless if you see results or not you dont want to regret not trying I wish I realised that when I first joined and wasnt as high inhib to do stuff

• +1
My most recent order was about a month and a half ago from ReceptorChem. I bought 2 bottles of MK.
sounds good, i might order it rn in fact then lol

adam rainer, robert waldow, those acromegaly niggas grew whilst adults, but acromegaly will looksmin ur face. perhaps a shit ton of hgh and igf1 could make u taller even with closed plates, but probs not worth due to other complications. maybe if you can get to a high level but nit acromegaly tier
no money for buying any shit like hgh, aromasin etc, broke af. Only thing I'm left with is law od attraction and subliminals...

• So Sad
how long have you been on it? seen results? do u monitor blood glucose also and take like berberine etc?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21688
cope if your thyroid is good then you wont grow even a mm

how long have you been on it? seen results? do u monitor blood glucose also and take like berberine etc?
I've been on it for 3 months and grew half an inch. Also, I'm doing low carb diet so I don't check blood glucose.

• +1
I've been on it for 3 months and grew half an inch. Also, I'm doing low carb diet so I don't check blood glucose.
U need cards to height max bro

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back