thyroid ONLY HIGH IQ

ltxkr2431

ltxkr2431

Iron
i got a level of 8 in TSH and 1 T4, is that bad?? has to do something with height? WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE IT BETTER??

Attachments

• IMG_20231219_213917_729d.jpg
    IMG_20231219_213917_729d.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
hypothyroidism

the only symptom i have expirienced is that i feel fatigued whenever i workout, maybe thats why my injuries are not healing as they should.

FUCK MAN

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
how in the fuck this could ever happen tho i work out i'm not a fucking whale i weight 70kg for fucks i don't smoke i don't anything that could fuck my health why in the hell god curses my fucking skin when there are so many sinners

• JFL
Hello, I have an iq of 80, this is very high since it is out of 100. Now, I can say that your problem is with your thyroid and it as a prblrm because the numbers are not very high 🤔

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh
-

Last edited:
@BrahminBoss

bro stop bumping you have HYPO THYROID ISM CASE CLOSED

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and enchanted_elixir
i want to know if i can do something about it.
oh yeah for sure there is i had hypothyrodism before and now i dont need medication. levels are normal. got blood test and everything to prove

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Take advice from this

you can be completely normal and still have hypothyroid symptoms in the modern world unfortunately. but it's far more common than you think.
also did you test upon waking? fasted?
are you taking any medications that might suppress thyroid function? what is diet like?
i had hypo symptoms then landed on NDT which i took for some time then tapered off of, along with correcting diet, and my functio
n is back to normal.

Time to thyroidmaxx buddyboyo

oh yeah for sure there is i had hypothyrodism before and now i dont need medication. levels are normal. got blood test and everything to prove
Did you have an enlarged thyroid gland? If so, what was the cause and did it go away? Did you have any voice changes?

how in the fuck this could ever happen tho i work out i'm not a fucking whale i weight 70kg for fucks i don't smoke i don't anything that could fuck my health why in the hell god curses my fucking skin when there are so many sinners
Write diet here . Smoking actually improves thyroid if it’s under 5 cigs a day

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Write diet here . Smoking actually improves thyroid if it’s under 5 cigs a day
Please shut up you’re fat as shit. Do you even take medication for your thyroid (if you even have thyroid dysfunction) or do you just follow shills?

• JFL
Please shut up you’re fat as shit. Do you even take medication for your thyroid (if you even have thyroid dysfunction) or do you just follow shills?
I take medication. I’m not cutting just yet so I’m still fat, I need to increase my brown fat stores and glucorinidate excess pufa first. Then cutting will be smooth sailing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kyrre and Allornothing
you can be completely normal and still have hypothyroid symptoms in the modern world unfortunately. but it's far more common than you think.
also did you test upon waking? fasted?
are you taking any medications that might suppress thyroid function? what is diet like?
i had hypo symptoms then landed on NDT which i took for some time then tapered off of, along with correcting diet, and my functio
n is back to normal.
yes i took the bloodtest fasted and upon waking, no medication at all just supplements B complex, i eat high protein a day in my life would be milk eggs whatever meat fruit and white bread

milk eggs meat fruit white bread oats whatever vegetable
Stop eating meat and white bread for a while. Add medium roast coffee and drink lots of fruit juices. Get results checked again in a month and a half. If it’s not working buy t3 and t4

Cause endocrine disruptors are everywhere. The good times where ur health only depended on u are gone. U need to be lucky to be resistant to the shitty everything that is thrown at u nowadays, even the water you drink fucks you.

• +1
Reactions: T3cel, Deleted member 23558 and ltxkr2431
have you seen a doctor? i assume so or how else would you have gotten the test. what did they say?

you don't want to fuck with your health it comes back to bite you in the ass.
eat nutritious food and do moderate exercise and stay in the healthy BMI. thats about all you should be taking into your own hands

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and ltxkr2431
Try supplementing some iodine

• +1
Reactions: ltxkr2431
have you seen a doctor? i assume so or how else would you have gotten the test. what did they say?

you don't want to fuck with your health it comes back to bite you in the ass.
eat nutritious food and do moderate exercise and stay in the healthy BMI. thats about all you should be taking into your own hands
i haven't yet, i have an appointment in a couple days after the results i got yesterday, yeah i guess keeping a healthy bmi can't be hard no way.

i haven't yet, i have an appointment in a couple days after the results i got yesterday, yeah i guess keeping a healthy bmi can't be hard no way.
don't listen to what any of these dudes online say who don't know shit. listen to the doctor first and if its unsatisfactory then you can try something really mild, i.e. to avoid certain foods like these for 3 months and re-test (i know cruciferous vegetables can slow it): https://www.everydayhealth.com/hs/thyroid-pictures/foods-to-avoid/

don't take any random drug or supplement. if you're healthy generally now always know that it can get worse and you can fuck yourself for no reason listening to people online.

• JFL
don't listen to what any of these dudes online say who don't know shit. listen to the doctor first and if its unsatisfactory then you can try something really mild, i.e. to avoid certain foods like these for 3 months and re-test (i know cruciferous vegetables can slow it): https://www.everydayhealth.com/hs/thyroid-pictures/foods-to-avoid/

don't take any random drug or supplement. if you're healthy generally now always know that it can get worse and you can fuck yourself for no reason listening to people online.
Yes OP do this

I agree mostly with this. If you have an actual medical condition that can be treated by doctors and they can prescribe you legally the compounds you need, there is no point in asking a forum full of people who only have a relatively low-level understanding of the thyroid gland in the grand scheme of things.

I don't agree that he should try mild outlets, as he is just wasting time, money, and effort

• JFL
Do not ask for medical advice on a looksmaxxing forum. That said, some info from a fellow thyroidcel.
High TSH with normal FT4 usually indicates an autoimmune cause for hypothyroidism, namely Hashimoto. To confirm this you would need some more bloodwork, namely thyroid antibodies.

The presence of anti-thyroid peroxidase and anti-thyroglobulin antibodies suggests Hashimoto thyroiditis. However, 10% of patients may be antibody negative.

So you would need to get some more blood drawn to get those 2 antibodies. But ideally would be to discuss with your endocrinologist so that in case he recommends other bloodtest you do them all in 1 go(antibodies + whatever the endo recommends).
Don't worry, it's not some horrible disease, you can live a normal life with it.

Also do not listen the people recomending taking dessicated thyroid or T3(cytomel). Just listen to your doc and do your own research from serious sources if you need to put your mind at ease.
Good luck!

• +1
Reactions: kyrre
What's the name of the test? Thyroid test or any other specific name?

Mmm, too much TSH, might be over

just tsh t3 and t4

i did another one i had 4.0 on tsh it got randomly fixed
4 is still high considering the t4 level which is low, I just read a person above who said something I had in mind about your immune system cucking your thyroid hormones, might be that