Tibot and pex1992 will score heavily on tinder India.

currycelincurryland

currycelincurryland

Bronze
From what I have observed ,after becoming blackpilled like 15 years ago,is that most Indian foids don't care about height the mostly prefer guys with well developed faces by which I mean not too young looking but a little older will do.Although I heightmog and skinmog titbot I'm sure he will get a lot of matches in India so will pex 1992 cuz they have well developed muscularfaces.

• +1
Reactions: john2, Lorsss and Pex1992
who remembers titbot being higher fat % I wouldn't imagine him having such good bones under all that fat

fucking lifefuel for many people

That's why you should leanmaxx before doing surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
Your observations are wrong.

As long as you're not a total dwarf, currywhores don't care about height.

All they care about is status.

I said this in another thread and I'll say the same thing here as well - If Cavill or Gandy or Ian Somerhalder were curry chaiwalas no Indian woman would want to fuck them and arrange marriage would be their only option. No trolling, I am 100% serious.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Lapuig, Currycellmate and 1 other person
Your observations are wrong.

As long as you're not a total dwarf, currywhores don't care about height.

All they care about is status.

I said this in another thread and I'll say the same thing here as well - If Cavill or Gandy or Ian Somerhalder were curry chaiwalas no Indian woman would want to fuck them and arrange marriage would be their only option. No trolling, I am 100% serious.
There is literally a chaiwallah at my workplace who has a account on one of the local dating apps and fucks more than two girls a week.I heightmog him brutally he is like 5'4 but has masculine Punjabi face.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18032, Deleted member 357, diggbicc and 1 other person
There is literally a chaiwallah at my workplace who has a account on one of the local dating apps and fucks more than two girls a week.I heightmog him brutally he is like 5'4 but has masculine Punjabi face.
Tales from the basement

A chaiwala can become the Prime Minister but he cannot ever get laid without arranged marriage. These are undisputable facts.

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 1751 and john2
do u live in Punjab ??