B tier (5 PSL + 6'2 required for pinkoids to get a MTB, unless playboy/brown):

- Stockholm
- Amsterdam
- London
- Brussels
- Oslo
- Berlin
- Munich

A tier (5 PSL + 6'2 required for pinkoids to not be truecel, unless playboy/brown):

- Białystok
- Lodz
- Częstochowa
- Vilnius
- Gdańsk
- Torino
- Chicago
- Kaunas
- Catania
- Palermo
- Naples

S tier (pinkoids are truecels, playboys/browns have a chance if 95th percentile in low inhib):

- Astana
- Karaganda
- Bishkek
- Tashkent
- Samarkand
- Dushanbe
- Ashgabat

S+ tier (impossible):

- Almaty

Thoughts?

@poopoohead

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, geenk worg, Putin and 5 others
Id dominate in most these areas as 6’3 wide frame CL

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and menas
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., poopoohead and arabcelxxx
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Tf are those places

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, virgin and Beastimmung

- Stockholm
- Amsterdam
- London
- Brussels
- Oslo
- Berlin
- Munich

A tier (5 PSL + 6'2 required for pinkoids to not be truecel, unless playboy/brown):

- Białystok
- Lodz
- Częstochowa
- Vilnius
- Gdańsk
- Torino
- Chicago
- Kaunas
- Catania
- Palermo
- Naples

S tier (pinkoids are truecels, playboys/browns have a chance if 95th percentile in low inhib):

- Astana
- Karaganda
- Bishkek
- Tashkent
- Samarkand
- Dushanbe
- Ashgabat

S+ tier (impossible):

- Almaty

Thoughts?

@poopoohead
All is bullshit because you didnt put UK and american cities at the top

Worst is going to be imo London , then I would add Toronto Canada, and then any large american city. The worst would be probably LA and Atlanta and Miami. Chad only cities and a lot of black foids reducing percentage of fuckable women.

Based on tinder experiments in europe while the match % is lower the response rate is higher. Not to mention their is far more slim and attractive white foids. So while you might not mog just due to sheer abundance of attractive women the average women is less narcy, and therefore easier.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., 0S4MA, 6PSLcel and 3 others

- Stockholm
- Amsterdam
- London
- Brussels
- Oslo
- Berlin
- Munich

- Białystok
- Lodz
- Częstochowa
- Vilnius
- Gdańsk
- Torino
- Chicago
- Kaunas
- Catania
- Palermo
- Naples

- Astana
- Karaganda
- Bishkek
- Tashkent
- Samarkand
- Dushanbe
- Ashgabat

S+ tier (impossible):

- Almaty

Thoughts?

@poopoohead
My friend went to Tashkent and was invisible as a 6'6 Austrian guy, it's legit JBE central.

• +1
Reactions: fentanyl and Acne Victim
"pinkoids" :lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Acne Victim
u shouldve titled it as europe
i thought this was actually including all cities on earth

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Costcosuperstore, ChadL1te and 2 others
Almaty is insane too, very difficult city and you need to be a Robust Mongol to even be considered homo sapien. @moredatesmorerapes

• +1
Reactions: fentanyl
u shouldve titled it as europe
i thought this was actually including all cities on earth
Yea the fact that I didn't see London at the top or Toronto canada at the top made me realize the list was bullshit, or any american city

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, 0S4MA and alurmo
Im not brown tho and inhib dont matter son
>arab
>not brown

@St.TikTokcel why do meds always deny their ethnicity?
My friend went to Tashkent and was invisible as a 6'6 Austrian guy, it's legit JBE central.
Tashkent ain't for the weak

Competing with robust mongols at every corner is no easy feat

All is bullshit because you didnt put UK and american cities at the top

Worst is going to be imo London , then I would add Toronto Canada, and then any large american city. The worst would be probably LA and Atlanta and Miami. Chad only cities and a lot of black foids reducing percentage of fuckable women.

Based on tinder experiments in europe while the match % is lower the response rate is higher. Not to mention their is far more slim and attractive white foids. So while you might not mog just due to sheer abundance of attractive women the average women is less narcy, and therefore easier.
Yeah yeah keep yapping nigga, muh london muh toronto jfl.

You've clearly never been to a city like almaty to see what real competition is. THAT is a chad only city.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
you just need to be a nigger to slay in chicago

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and AscensionMan98
these copers can't accept the reality :ROFLMAO:

@Acne Victim

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx and poopoohead
kazakh propaganda

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Acne Victim
these copers can't accept the reality :ROFLMAO:

@Acne Victim
I dont think 99% of people have been to or heard of these places tbh, meanwhile places like Miami and the UK are known for being chad only

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, AscensionMan98 and Acne Victim
I dont think 99% of people have been to or heard of these places tbh, meanwhile places like Miami and the UK are known for being chad only
Well that's fair enough, but if they truly wanna be blackpilled then they gotta know about the real deal you feel me nigga?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and 0S4MA
I don't get why chads though want to go live in these cities. I guess they don't care about mogging and want a higher abundance of attractive women

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and 0S4MA
I don't get why chads though want to go live in these cities. I guess they don't care about mogging and want a higher abundance of attractive women
Probably born there 99% of the time, I cant imagine a chad willing going to any of these niche places solely to fuck attractive women.

• Hmm...
DNR,

WRITTEN THIS FROM MUMBAI .

• Hmm...
legit

nutigqxv1x441.jpg
1702314127062-png.2601885
img_9842-jpeg.2557577

• +1
3.5 psl 5’8 thug can slay everywhere without issue

• +1
Probably born there 99% of the time, I cant imagine a chad willing going to any of these niche places solely to fuck attractive women.
Fitxtfearless, Austin Dunham, and a lot of those with big social media followers will end up in LA, NYC, Miami . And that is a large reason.

But I find it hilarious that if their already generating passive income that their wanting to stay in america where their are tons of fat snobby women. Average European city has far more attractive women then NYC, LA, Miami.

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
Fitxtfearless, Austin Dunham, and a lot of those with big social media followers will end up in LA, NYC, Miami . And that is a large reason.

But I find it hilarious that if their already generating passive income that their wanting to stay in america where their are tons of fat snobby women. Average European city has far more attractive women then NYC, LA, Miami.
Ive seen much worse looking guys than fit and Dunham slaying HTB+ women in European countries so they would go even crazier there. As to why they stay in those major US states its probably just the name and status of the city I guess plus comfortability

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98

• Love it

- Stockholm
- Amsterdam
- London
- Brussels
- Oslo
- Berlin
- Munich

- Białystok
- Lodz
- Częstochowa
- Vilnius
- Gdańsk
- Torino
- Chicago
- Kaunas
- Catania
- Palermo
- Naples

- Astana
- Karaganda
- Bishkek
- Tashkent
- Samarkand
- Dushanbe
- Ashgabat

S+ tier (impossible):

- Almaty

Thoughts?

@poopoohead
Bullcrap htn 5'10 and can confirm Sweden isnt that hard. Thinking the average girl have a minimum standard at 6'2 is stupid af. They only have those standards for the average guy (ltn)

• Hmm...
Ive seen much worse looking guys than fit and Dunham slaying HTB+ women in European countries so they would go even crazier there. As to why they stay in those major US states its probably just the name and status of the city I guess plus comfortability
Yea moving is a huge thing at the end of the day. And why bother moving when you already have your pick of women. They can get all the slim white foids and slim latina foids and arab foids and Asian foids.

Geo maxxing is not needed by any means since they can any women.
Not to mention they also get women messaging them firsr on their Instagram.

So their dating funnel is massive at is it and they can afford to be as picky as the average foid is at their level .

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
Why is Chicago on here. You slaying at o block ??

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger, Costcosuperstore, Acne Victim and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel

Do you mfers think european women are what? Some angels?

Let's go through some of them:

- UK: 10x uglier than Americans
- Spain/italy/portugal: girls won't have STR with foreigners 99% of the time
- Netherlands/germanistan/scandi: good luck getting mogged (doesn't apply to browns obv)
- Slavistan: A tier on the list, no need to elab here

Whereas in the US, it's ethnics all around jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ElTruecel and Acne Victim
7ft+ teramongol chang with 10 inch dick is bare minimum for LTB in ulanbataar and astana

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and GabachoCopium

Actor or model jobs

I live here, and you won't have a chance here unless you are 6psl 197cm like me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Damn Slavs really are the niggers of Europe
yeah other europeans are complete subhumans
it's better to be a nigger than white

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and Autismcel

- Stockholm
- Amsterdam
- London
- Brussels
- Oslo
- Berlin
- Munich

- Białystok
- Lodz
- Częstochowa
- Vilnius
- Gdańsk
- Torino
- Chicago
- Kaunas
- Catania
- Palermo
- Naples

- Astana
- Karaganda
- Bishkek
- Tashkent
- Samarkand
- Dushanbe
- Ashgabat

S+ tier (impossible):

- Almaty

Thoughts?

@poopoohead
Why almaty?