Tier list of muscles

pentamogged9000

pentamogged9000

Just a couple millimetres of bone
It's common knowledge, not just in bp commuties but red pill and even blue pill that men who lift will get more attention from other men as opposed to the attention they grew those muscles for. Women tend to be more attracted, as well as you looking more aesthetic when the most dimorphic/androgenic features in you
in you
Here's a tier list of the best muscles to work to attract women:

S TIER
Lateral deltoid: The lateral deltoid is the side (outwards) part of your deltoids (shoulder muscle). It controls the lateral (sideways) lifting of the arm. This is one of the main muscles for being attractive/aesthetic, it gives a wider bidelt and shows signs of strong clavicular development (indicating good genes) and also a good androgenic profile, deltoids and some neaby muscles/areas of muscles have higher percentage than other muscles like the buccal muscle.

Some exercises for building this muscle are lateral raises, when you perform the action you should be thinking of sweeping your arms away from you up to 90 degrees and do long reps and hold it in the raised position. I found the more I did this exercise the easier it was to get better form

Forearm muscles: The forearm muscles are used in a lot of activities such as gripping and in general movement of the hand and forearm. There are two major forearm muscles

Brachioradialis: This is responsible for the forward lifting of the forearm and a few other movements, across-the-body dumbbell curls as shown in the pictured can help stimulate brachioradialis growth along with across the body bicep curls (another image attached not that roided guy jfl)

Forearm extensors: These are responsible for a lot of gripping movements, behind-the-back curls with a dumbbell or barbell are good for growing these, along with any heavy-weight exercise that forces you to grip the weight hard, when training your forearms should feel on fire but remember the more it burns the more it will grow
t

Teres: The teres involve two muscles, teres major and minor, they are located between the posterior deltoid (muscle in the back of your shoulder) and at the top of your latissimus dorsi (lats/back muscle). These are especially important if you are growing an aesthetic physique as it creates a major contrast between a waist and the shoulders, basically creating a better v taper.
I won't go over them both like I did with the forearm muscles as they are right next to each other.

The best exercises for this are in my opinion are pull-ups, once the teres minor has hypertrophied enough you will be able to feel the pull-up position that targets it the most
ut
Upper chest/anterior deltoids: I don't wanna elaborate too much on these but these muscles have higher levels of androgen receptors which means there is more testosterone being bound to those receptors and testosterone stimulates muscle growth

HONOURABLE MENTION: These are good to have but all I have to say don't get like the guy in this pic jfl traps shouldn't be trained too much

Do shrugs with heavy weight^

A TIER
Lateral muscles/Obliques

Abdominal muscles: These are good to have, you should already know how to get them just do the workouts and leanmax

Let your abs get like this maybe more skinny and .......... don't try and get this roided guys abs
Obliques: This is quite dependent on phsyique and pheno and numerous other factors,

The only exercise I can remember is where you grab a really heavy dumbbell like 25kg and stand straight up and hold it and try and move your torso, focusing on your oblique, look it up for better detail.

Some advice is listen to Ray Peat's advice, don't eat over 1.3lbs of protein per pound also

Also some useful advice since steroids are synthetic anabolic hormones they will also bind to the muscles at a higher rate directly proportionate to how many androgen receptors are so the best muscles will grow faster than the others

Useful threads:https://looksmax.org/threads/import...uscle-and-tips-on-how-to-improve-them.840733/:
https://looksmax.org/threads/a-deta...ealth-and-its-roles-in-attractiveness.265952/
part 2 soon maybe
@Xangsane @try2beme @syract2

Tag a loser who a bitch who can't grow muscle

• +1
Reactions: coispet, Chinacurry, N1666 and 8 others
rip my search history after making this thread

• JFL
Reactions: O'Pry
@Orc Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
@pentamogged9000 Thoughts?

• WTF
Reactions: pentamogged9000
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
I got gas pack cookies, but I'm not selling these
And we got big poles if you try to tell on me
A TOILET GETS CLOGGED AND YOU THINK THAT OF ME?
NO.
I AM THE ONE WHO SHITS

• JFL
Reactions: Ghoulish
You should not be training your obliques, it makes your V taper look much impressive which is more important for women

• +1
Reactions: HTNcutecel and agent0514
You should not be training your obliques, it makes your V taper look much impressive which is more important for women
are you retqareed

• +1
Reactions: N1666
thats why i prioritize shoulders

based and high iq post btw

obliques are a shit muscle and can ruin your physique.

• +1
Reactions: coispet, likenesss and rg1235
SHOULDERS
LATS
ARMS
CHEST

fucking retard

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Obliques lmaooo literally make ur waist look wider. Forearms also don’t belong in S tier

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
1. Shoulders
2. Chest
3. Back
4. Arms
5. Legs