Tiers Of Looksmaxing!

Sondern

Sondern

Don't DM me "How do I start" ima ignore you
I haven't put much thought into this so any critiques or additions would be appreciated

Tier #1: Knowledge
This tier is where 99% of looksmaxers start and stop. You join, learn 50% of whats on the forum, never look outside of the forum, never contribute anything, then give other people bad advice

Tier #2: Implementation
People who actually take action are 1 step higher. They understand the thing to a larger degree than the knowledge people. As you read / know more about a topic you can easily decipher who has taken action and who is reciting something they have already read. There are tons of hidden gems implantation user updates.

Example: Prettyboys malanotan 2 guide, and Phenos teeth whitening guide are the first things that come to mind.

Tier #3 Routine Optimazation
I still haven't seen almost anyone post about this, probably because once you get to this level you will stop using .org

Making the easiest timed-out routines making it so you looksmax getting the most results with the least amount of time dedication.

Example: none, no one has done them. I think i may make a sleep one.

Tier #4 Scholar
If you ever read a "everything you need to know about looksmaxing" guide. just know the dude who wrote it is wrong. (and is a moron) because you can make solutions to undiscovered problems. I have done this myself multiple times. You don't need to wait for technology to come out, if you learn the mechanics of your problem you can solve it yourself. or at least propose some theories.

Example: This guys guide
https://looksmax.org/threads/elbast...f-color-changing-lightening-eye-drops.819086/

Squinching, and so much more

Teir #5 Monotaziation
This is the last step that no one has mastered yet. Things are getting better but as of now looksmaxing is not monetizable to a large degree. I hypothesize that looksmaxing will be a full-blown study as we progress in society. Kinda like a dentist, or dermatologist. My estimate is in 30 year people will go to school for it. Although obviously its not gonna be called "looksmaxing"
Anyone whos #1 at a needed skill should be paid well. So as the demand gets higher things will change

Hope this gave you something to think about
Wolf of wall street leonardo wine glass josvrz7e6kw73ozx

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, AsGoodAsItGets, emeraldglass and 12 others

• JFL
Reactions: kebab and murdah
read it now
good thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Sondern
I haven't put much thought into this so any critiques or additions would be appreciated

This tier is where 99% of looksmaxers start and stop. You join, learn 50% of whats on the forum, never look outside of the forum, never contribute anything, then give other people bad advice

most people registered on this site for many years aren't even on tier 1 jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, enchanted_elixir, TheMaxxer333 and 5 others

Tier #2: Implantation
People who actually take action are 1 step higher. They understand the thing to a larger degree than the knowledge people. As you read / know more about a topic you can easily decipher who has taken action and who is reciting something they have already read. There are tons of hidden gems implantation user updates.
You mean implementation retard :lul:
Teir #5 Monotaziation
stop reading .org and start reading books

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, BowlCutMogger and enchanted_elixir
MIRIN BELFORT GIF 😍😍😍😍😍

• Love it
Reactions: Sondern
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Sondern
You mean implementation retard :lul:

stop reading .org and start reading books
Grammarly did me dirty

books are horrible for making money IMO

Example: Prettyboys malanotan 2 guide, and Phenos teeth whitening guide are the first things that come to mind.

I still haven't seen almost anyone post about this, probably because once you get to this level you will stop using .org

Making the easiest timed-out routines making it so you looksmax getting the most results with the least amount of time dedication.

Tier #4 Scholar
If you ever read a "everything you need to know about looksmaxing" guide. just know the dude who wrote it is wrong. (and is a moron) because you can make solutions to undiscovered problems. I have done this myself multiple times. You don't need to wait for technology to come out, if you learn the mechanics of your problem you can solve it yourself. or at least propose some theories.

https://looksmax.org/threads/elbast...f-color-changing-lightening-eye-drops.819086/

Teir #5 Monotaziation
This is the last step that no one has mastered yet. Things are getting better but as of now looksmaxing is not monetizable to a large degree. I hypothesize that looksmaxing will be a full-blown study as we progress in society. Kinda like a dentist, or dermatologist. My estimate is in 30 year people will go to school for it. Although obviously its not gonna be called "looksmaxing"
Anyone whos #1 at a needed skill should be paid well. So as the demand gets higher things will change

View attachment 2591593
Holy shit this is wrong on so many levels

1 and 2 aren’t hard many people do it lol
3 is not rare either I do this and know a lot of people who do
Yea number 4 is true
5 it has been done just look at Syrian psycho scammed normies with his 30 dollars course which I kid you not is made from botb on the site I have seen the guide

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dgzty, ElTruecel and Sondern
1 and 2 aren’t hard many people do it lol
not true at all. theres a reason BOTB has only 3 pages worth of threads and half of them are garbage

3 is not rare either I do this and know a lot of people who do
link the threads then

5 it has been done just look at Syrian psycho scammed normies with his 30 dollars course which I kid you not is made from botb on the site I have seen the guide
not accessible to 99% of people. also is def making less than 6 figures so who tf cares

• JFL
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
not true at all. theres a reason BOTB has only 3 pages worth of threads and half of them are garbage

link the threads then

not accessible to 99% of people. also is def making less than 6 figures so who tf cares
Marketing something in general like this is not accessible to 99 % percent of people

Most people don’t contribute to popular forums like this I am in some other communities where some stuff is still left hidden

lol I don’t have any threads here. But that’s like a basic rule of looksmaxxing to make a routine ??

• +1
Marketing something in general like this is not accessible to 99 % percent of people

Most people don’t contribute to popular forums like this I am in some other communities where some stuff is still left hidden

lol I don’t have any threads here. But that’s like a basic rule of looksmaxxing to make a routine ??
ill give you that one i agree. but i think in the future there will be no need to market stuff large scale to make money. there will be a couple in person consultations people do as a job. aka you could be employed

I was in a couple hidden ones and I think I spent around 400 hours, only to find 2 hidden gems. 99% of the time those communities are a waste of time, but who knows maybe i haven't found the right one. (the two communities were based around a specific looksmaxing topic so all the talk was just about that one thing. and STILL there wasn't much good stuff there, one example was a heightmaxing discord I joined where there were hella active people talking but it was just basic stuff you could find on the forum)

when I say routine, i mean not only making one but optimizing it, and recording the time it takes to do it. tracking the results. and analyzing the roi of the activity, then removing or including stuff to see if its optimal

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 51551 and Deleted member 29747
ill give you that one i agree. but i think in the future there will be no need to market stuff large scale to make money. there will be a couple in person consultations people do as a job. aka you could be employed

I was in a couple hidden ones and I think I spent around 400 hours, only to find 2 hidden gems. 99% of the time those communities are a waste of time, but who knows maybe i haven't found the right one. (the two communities were based around a specific looksmaxing topic so all the talk was just about that one thing. and STILL there wasn't much good stuff there, one example was a heightmaxing discord I joined where there were hella active people talking but it was just basic stuff you could find on the forum)

when I say routine, i mean not only making one but optimizing it, and recording the time it takes to do it. tracking the results. and analyzing the roi of the activity, then removing or including stuff to see if its optimal
Good thread reminded how much more I can be doing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 51551 and 1 other person

Tier #4 Scholar

Teir #5 Monotaziation

View attachment 2591593
I am at tier 4 and 1 at the same time.
Know a lot, implement nothing sadly.
Good thread.

• So Sad

Tier #4 Scholar

Teir #5 Monotaziation

View attachment 2591593
I have be implementing looksmaxxes before being blackpilled so getting to level 3 was easy. At level 4 rn tryna find new ways to looksmaxx and yet not finding anything , I started trying random shit and seeing how they work ( u can put gum on your upper gum area to fraud shorter philtrum and better lower maxilla) no one mentioned it but i found it myself

I have be implementing looksmaxxes before being blackpilled so getting to level 3 was easy. At level 4 rn tryna find new ways to looksmaxx and yet not finding anything , I started trying random shit and seeing how they work ( u can put gum on your upper gum area to fraud shorter philtrum and better lower maxilla) no one mentioned it but i found it myself
pretty sure a guy made a long term alternative to that gum trick.

he said he would wear a mouth guard. idk if it has the equivalence. just thought i should mention it

1-3 is something everyone does lmfao except giga lazy rotters who look for attention. 4-5 is the harder part

1-3 is something everyone does lmfao except giga lazy rotters who look for attention. 4-5 is the harder part
id say 1-2 is something most people do and then 3-5 is where things get rare

id say 1-2 is something most people do and then 3-5 is where things get rare
The routines are primarily well the effective ones are legit things like eating better & drinking water. Even going to the gym on top of other stuff,

what is squinching ??

The routines are primarily well the effective ones are legit things like eating better & drinking water. Even going to the gym on top of other stuff,
I haven't seen any legit routine threads. another guy brought this up. when I say routine, i mean not only making one but optimizing it, and recording the time it takes to do it. tracking the results. and analyzing the roi of the activity, then removing or including stuff to see if its optimal

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel