Tiger Inbreeding proof that inbreeding = flat face and dental issues

6ft4

6ft4

Juggernaut Genes Possessor

The article is worth reading

Looks like every inbred round faced chav ever

Forward facial growth is the number one thing that females of all mammals look for and I don't have it :rage:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Beetlejuice and 5 others

He mogs me... :feelsree:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and Deleted member 20370
Its fine though because that tiger can run jbw game in south east asia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, HarrierDuBois, CursedOne and 5 others
Every facial flaw has it's origin with inbreeding.

The vast majority of people would live in a tiny town of maybe 2 thousand at best and they would fuck their relatives for countless generations.

Cro magnon side by side with modern European.
08f33316ae1a2c9c2667c2d70f2473b1

The average Cro magnon literally looked like Drago.
1935128 156318081536 6777371 n

They had strong brow ridge but not low class ogre looking, it was nearly vertical.

They had a cranial capacity of around 1800 cc (modern Euros average at 1400-1500)

They usually had a heavy square chin or pointy chin, always strong though.

look at these fuckers
The brain from ape to man a contribution to the study of the evolution and development of the
Number 6 looks like a mega mind giga chad. 8 looks like a that giga chad meme. 9 is clearly the incel of the group.

This is not a joke, the vast majority of people became literal inbred subhumans after the agricultural revolution.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, Darwined, Catawampus and 3 others
Another reason why mixed race mogs

Another reason why mixed race mogs
that's not a reason at all. You could simply reproduce with someone of the same ethnicity, just make sure they're not your fucking cousin.

This is not a joke, the vast majority of people became literal inbred subhumans after the agricultural revolution.
Why was this?
Why did the cro magnons avoid inbreeding?
How much of narrow palate development is to do with soft foods eaten by farmers (whereas hunter gatherers ate hard foods)

My parents lived 30km away from each other before meeting. I question how inbred that makes me

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Why was this?
Why did the cro magnons avoid inbreeding?
How much of narrow palate development is to do with soft foods eaten by farmers (whereas hunter gatherers ate hard foods)

My parents lived 30km away from each other before meeting. I question how inbred that makes me
The cro magnons are europeans before agriculture. They were hunter gatherers, They would walk from place to place, coming into contact with other tribes.

A narrow palate would be nearly completely caused by the change in diet and the reduction of a selective pressure towards a stronger jaw.

An inbred person mixing with another inbred person from another town would still inherit lots of bad genes. Remember that 99.99% of modern people have dogshit genetics one way or another.

• +1
Reactions: Darwined and 6ft4
The cro magnons are europeans before agriculture. They were hunter gatherers, They would walk from place to place, coming into contact with other tribes.

A narrow palate would be nearly completely caused by the change in diet and the reduction of a selective pressure towards a stronger jaw.

An inbred person mixing with another inbred person from another town would still inherit lots of bad genes. Remember that 99.99% of modern people have dogshit genetics one way or another.
I feel such an urge to be a hunter gatherer
I hate this tribe shit where everyone in a small town knows you and therefore locks you into a reputation which dictates your "value" which you cannot escape
I just want to travel nomadically to places where nobody knows me and fuck new foids without being at the mercy of any hierarchy where I have to report to a boss who has to power to determine if I get money to eat for that month

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
I feel such an urge to be a hunter gatherer
I hate this tribe shit where everyone in a small town knows you and therefore locks you into a reputation which dictates your "value" which you cannot escape
I just want to travel nomadically to places where nobody knows me and fuck new foids without being at the mercy of any hierarchy where I have to report to a boss who has to power to determine if I get money to eat for that month
being able to travel would be cool.

over for brit cels