TIGHT LOWER EYELIDS CREATED THROUGH FILLERRR

lebesgue

lebesgue

sexy subhuman
Is it reasonable to expect 0.5 mL of filler (on one side) to make a significant change in significantly tightening the lower eyelids if the deformity of the infraorbital cavity looks like this:
?

No im pretty sure its impossible. Has to be saddled infras or lower eyelid retraction

• +1
Reactions: lebesgue
Because even regular infras dont do anything for lower eyelid tightness

• +1
  • +1
Actually yea it kinda went up slightly. But honestly just get lower eyelid retraction because fillers in this area will migrate and stuff and it will bloat you over time
I'm just wondering because it's the only resource I have available to me

Actually yea it kinda went up slightly. But honestly just get lower eyelid retraction because fillers in this area will migrate and stuff and it will bloat you over time
but yeah will definitely get that later as the undereye region attracts a lot of water plus what you said

Is it reasonable to expect 0.5 mL of filler (on one side) to make a significant change in significantly tightening the lower eyelids if the deformity of the infraorbital cavity looks like this: View attachment 2978262?
0.5ml is soo little that wouldn't hurt u if migrate, give It a shot if u have money (i would try PDO's first)