tiktok algorithm and how to tiktokmaxx

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
Keep in mind, I am not blurting out nonsense. I don't use tiktok but my brother does and one of my friend at gym.
One is at 57k followers and other is at 700k followers. And I was there with them when they started popping up.

People usually think being handsome is the requirement for your video to go Viral on tiktok, which is correct.
Tiktok videos usually gain momentum without you needing to be handsome. But to keep the momentum going, you have to be handsome.
For example: You upload a video, it reaches 20k, those 20k views aren't because of you being handsome, its because of tiktok algorithm. Tiktok gave you a chance. Now to make the video reach 100k, you need to get likes on that video, which is achieved by being attractive.

My own brother is an example, he has been uploading on tiktok since 2020, all of them were car vids. Some videos would reach 1000 views in 10 minutes, and after reaching 1000, it would come to a halt. The momentum being stopped. Because of 0 likes and nobody likes car vids.
He shifted focus to making gym videos.
his first video of him doing gym, he got 30k views and it kept going with likes pouring in, reaching 80k and it still gets 500 views a day because the likes still keep pouring. Bunch of foids liking and sharing and downloading the vid according to tiktok stats.

Now the thing he did was, take advantage of this momentum. He uploaded another video while the views were pouring in and that video reached 118k view aswell. How? well when people would watch the video, they would click on his profile to see his other vids, simultaneously giving him even more views.

this is his stats now, he went from 200 followers to this in span of 4 months.

Now another example:

Its a sad truth in world of tiktok, to keep your momentum going, you have to be handsome or attractive. Because like ratios decides your momentum.

BUT
you need to realize that, even if you are gigachad and new to tiktok, its not possible that you will get 100k views on your first video just because you are handsome or attractive. You need to be lucky enough for tiktok algorithm to send your video to fyp (foryou page). It usually happens after u upload 10-15 videos.
After that, if you keep the momentum, your tiktok career will be a success. So just because ur first video doesnt get 1 mil views, doesnt mean ur not attractive lol. Its just that tiktok algorithm wasn't interested in ur video to send it to fyp.

TLDR: your tiktok videos wont necessarily (even if ur jordan barret or sean o'bhai) hit alot of views if you are uploading as a new user. The tiktok algorithm wont favor you. but you have to keep uploading until you get lucky and your tiktok gets sent to FYP. after that, its upto the users to send you even higher in the sky. The more likes u get = the more your video will be shown to others. and for you to get likes, is upto you. You can be attractive and get likes or do smth stupid to get likes. Either is fine

These tiktok "fyp tricks" and get famous tricks are all a sham. Its completely random.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, thereallegend, sketchybusiness55 and 3 others
probably great thread will read now

• +1
Reactions: Polish Chincel
step 1 be my avi and blow up after one video

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
Be tall for it OP

good thread

jbs arent autists like you they just want a somewhat gl guy with hair niche and dark looks
But he isn't gl he looks retarded with those dark circles and bug eyes and also the biggest twink I've ever seen

But he isn't gl he looks retarded with those dark circles and bug eyes and also the biggest twink I've ever seen
And yet all JBs want him it’s almost like only female gaze matters innit

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
And yet all JBs want him it’s almost like only female gaze matters innit
No problem by the time he's 25 no bitch will want him he will get mogged by even the average dude for being a twinkcel and recessedcel

No problem by the time he's 25 no bitch will want him he will get mogged by even the average dude for being a twinkcel and recessedcel
He’s lived his life as a high schooler all the JBs wanted while you keep barking on incel forums

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
He’s lived his life as a high schooler all the JBs wanted while you keep barking on incel forums
Life doesn't stay in high school forever he can slay for a few years all he wants but if he ages bad it's over for him

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 23558
just break the algorithm and blow up on tiktok theory

does your brother make some money? dont fall for the promote meme btw it fucked up my views

Good thread, I agree with most. For me, the first videos I posted went viral (bc of luck imo), then for a while there was almost nothing going on, only after two weeks of regularly uploading 2 tiktoks per day, I managed to get a viral one again, bc i have found a good topic for me. Depends imo very much on luck.

Looks hardly plays a role if you are HTN+ imo (you also dont have to show yourself, its up to you), the content is more important. That's what you have to focus on. For example, this viral video where a South American went over to kiss and then pulled his head away or omegle how women thirst after damiankater, etc. It is important especially if you have created a viral video, such as the kiss one, you must use this theme for you. Upload as many videos with the same theme as you can and check your statistics, if you notice that it drops again, you need new ideas again. Someone like steff_happy is using the same theme successfully for years.

tldr: You have to find what works for you and milk it out + be consistent!. 1 tiktok every day is a must, better 3 per day.

Last edited: