Tiktok and social media has ruined everything

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Tiktok and social media as a whole has ruined everything. Tiktok especially.

I called it time and time again, many other people predicted this too. Tiktok is the final nail in the coffin. As a result of the emergence of tiktok, you have girls being conditioned to be narcissistic validation farmers from a young age. They don’t even see it as wrong or off due to the early conditioning.

They also don’t deny lookspill anymore. Women a few years ago still tried to be covert about their shit. They’d still pull the “personality matters” card or the “Just be nice card”. Few were open but most were generally closed off about their sexual activities and the reality of what they are attracted to.

This isn’t the case anymore. Women are completely open now in their preference for chad. They won’t hide it. Especially younger women. They will now post validation farm videos where they admit that they want to get their “guts rearranged” by chad. Or how short men are a no-go. Or how ugly men in general are a no-go. Race pill has even managed to manifest itself on social media, women now will admit that they have racial preferences.

Women with chad boyfriends will use their boyfriends as a way to flex on other people and show off. All for what? Validation and dopamine. Women can’t get enough.

The high amounts of prettyboy chads on tiktok has also created an opportunity for men. chads now have another method for racking up harems and status while their inel counterparts rot in depression.

Tiktok is almost like an enforcement of the looks hierarchy. Due to tiktok being used by most kids in every school, they will naturally post videos from time to time. The good looking ones will easily blow up and rack up hundreds of thousands, if not millions of views. While the Uglies will get no more than a thousand. This most definitely will be used as a way of flexing looks and status in schools. Don’t be surprised if more kids go ER due to this.

There’s also the problem of simps. Women being able to farm endless amounts of validation from men for just existing wasn’t enough. They now can get paid for just existing by desperate men who want female interaction. You see many instances of women getting hundreds or thousands of dollars from men for no other reason than them having a vagina.

Naturally, this will elevate the ego of women even more. Not only are they worshipped for acting narcy and rewarded with views and attention, they will be rewarded for existing by being given endless amounts of cash.

I knew nothing good would come out of social media. I knew nothing good would come out of tiktok. It’s already extremely bad now but we’ve not seen the worst yet.

the conclusion to all this is that, tiktok is the final nail in the coffin for society. Women are now encouraged and rewarded for engaging in Bad behaviour. They are defended and paraded around by an army of desperate simps. Their narcy levels as a result are through the roof. They will find it completely impossible to pairbond. Expect LTR’s and marriages to continue to decline in numbers.

@EthnicelAscension
@LookistWorld
@curryslayerordeath
@LordNorwood
@Aesthetic

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 616, fukmylyf and 9 others
It's low testosterone that has ruined everything.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@ and Deleted member 1464
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Beibdlbd9nc41

Just be born a girl and earn money for having a pussy theory.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I asked my brother imagine what would world be if technology wouldn't have advanced past 2003.

And he said it would have sucked, he can't realise i was referring to simple life and less wide spread corruption of humanity.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Blackout.xl and curryslayerordeath
Tiktok and social media as a whole has ruined everything. Tiktok especially.

I called it time and time again, many other people predicted this too. Tiktok is the final nail in the coffin. As a result of the emergence of tiktok, you have girls being conditioned to be narcissistic validation farmers from a young age. They don’t even see it as wrong or off due to the early conditioning.

They also don’t deny lookspill anymore. Women a few years ago still tried to be covert about their shit. They’d still pull the “personality matters” card or the “Just be nice card”. Few were open but most were generally closed off about their sexual activities and the reality of what they are attracted to.

This isn’t the case anymore. Women are completely open now in their preference for chad. They won’t hide it. Especially younger women. They will now post validation farm videos where they admit that they want to get their “guts rearranged” by chad. Or how short men are a no-go. Or how ugly men in general are a no-go. Race pill has even managed to manifest itself on social media, women now will admit that they have racial preferences.

Women with chad boyfriends will use their boyfriends as a way to flex on other people and show off. All for what? Validation and dopamine. Women can’t get enough.

The high amounts of prettyboy chads on tiktok has also created an opportunity for men. chads now have another method for racking up harems and status while their inel counterparts rot in depression.

Tiktok is almost like an enforcement of the looks hierarchy. Due to tiktok being used by most kids in every school, they will naturally post videos from time to time. The good looking ones will easily blow up and rack up hundreds of thousands, if not millions of views. While the Uglies will get no more than a thousand. This most definitely will be used as a way of flexing looks and status in schools. Don’t be surprised if more kids go ER due to this.

There’s also the problem of simps. Women being able to farm endless amounts of validation from men for just existing wasn’t enough. They now can get paid for just existing by desperate men who want female interaction. You see many instances of women getting hundreds or thousands of dollars from men for no other reason than them having a vagina.

Naturally, this will elevate the ego of women even more. Not only are they worshipped for acting narcy and rewarded with views and attention, they will be rewarded for existing by being given endless amounts of cash.

I knew nothing good would come out of social media. I knew nothing good would come out of tiktok. It’s already extremely bad now but we’ve not seen the worst yet.

the conclusion to all this is that, tiktok is the final nail in the coffin for society. Women are now encouraged and rewarded for engaging in Bad behaviour. They are defended and paraded around by an army of desperate simps. Their narcy levels as a result are through the roof. They will find it completely impossible to pairbond. Expect LTR’s and marriages to continue to decline in numbers.

@EthnicelAscension
@LookistWorld
@curryslayerordeath
@LordNorwood
Tik Tok is really the cherry on top for the end for alot of teens

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, EthnicelAscension and Achathin
There was nothing to ruin in the first place. This world has always been unfair and disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, Averagecel, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
Very high quality thread (ded srs). I don't think tik tok has really worsened it, just made it very obvious but social media is part of the spark for this. Many girls I know consider some of the top people on these apps to be "average" hence distorting their perception of reality. One of them literally told me that she cheated on her boyfriend for someone taller and better looking just because she could.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Blackout.xl
Couldnt give a shit. The sooner its over the better
We cant change the course of the future

Next time when posting such a high iq thread be sure to tag me in it king

• +1
It was the 80/20 but in a couple of years it'll be the 98/2.
Ascend anons. It's the only hope of survival

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, EthnicelAscension and Blackout.xl
There was nothing to ruin in the first place. This world has always been unfair and disgusting.

True, but internet just spreads it.

That's why it would've been better without it. the older i get the more i realise that ignorance is truly a bliss.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Achathin
my gf goes on tiktok all the time. i tried to sit down and watch a few of them with her but man its hard. all the guys mog me to death and fraud nt/relatable content for normies to consume. its fucking disgusting how over it is for normies.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Blackout.xl
In b4 80/20 -> 99.99/.01

• +1
Tiktok is just another whack on the long-dead horse. I don't use it, but from what I've seen it takes the female/Chad worship seen on Instagram to a much higher level. I wonder what app they'll come up with next tbh, cause this is hard to beat

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Correction..

Tinder has ruined everything.. Tiktok is the icing on the cake now
We've had social media for years... we've even had online dating for years but it was very niche, website-online stuff..

The act of bringing online dating (tinder) to the smartphone ended it and sealed the deal.

Tiktok is icing on the cake.. It's poisoning females who are under the age of 18 .. so when they hit 18 and download Tinder they're already picky as fuck

• +1
it is indeed over for LTRs.

• +1
Correction..

Tinder has ruined everything.. Tiktok is the icing on the cake now
We've had social media for years... we've even had online dating for years but it was very niche, website-online stuff..

The act of bringing online dating (tinder) to the smartphone ended it and sealed the deal.

Tiktok is icing on the cake.. It's poisoning females who are under the age of 18 .. so when they hit 18 and download Tinder they're already picky as fuck