just more proof guys go for personality more than looks

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Over and Greeicy
Jfl wtf? Looks like his sister lol

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung and OOGABOOGA
holy fuck at this cunts jaw,

did his mother inject tren into her womb or some shit?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Bruh567, Entschuldigung and 5 others
holy fuck at this cunts jaw,

did his mother inject tren into her womb or some shit?
idk, its unreal. mogs international male models to oblivion and back at just 15yo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
idk, its unreal. mogs international male models to oblivion and back at just 15yo
yeah, he's not gonna get any better tbh, he's peaked at 15 just lol.

not saying he's gonna get worst, he might just get a bit more masc tbh.

anyway I feel like boys and men aren't fussy with girls, i'd fuck anything with a plump ass as long as they aren't below average.

women on the other hand, they want this dude.

• +1
Reactions: Greeicy, Deleted member 1464, Hector and 2 others
he looks weird as fuck, barret worship is gay too

• JFL
Reactions: Fear
This is something very very underrated in the PSL community, you look at this dude and think: "God tier bone structure, u mad?" But there is something that is a bit off.

FUCKING EYEBROWS the most uderrated thing here, nordics (north europe) people tend to lack good eyebrows, they have either very blonde (like him) or shit tier. Then in MED dudes look somewhat more masc and aesthetic, but looking at bone structure it isn't better than Nordics, even is worse, but if you pay attention the regular MED eyebrows mog nordics to oblivion an back.

In this particular case TIKTOK Chad doesn't fails eyebrows, but if he had better, he would look much much better.

At the end of the day eyebrows are one of the most dimorphic traits.

Screenshot 20191223 204439

Imagine Chico with Tik Tok chad eyebrows, he would lost a PSL point for sure.

Take the eyebrow pill boyos

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: japcel, Vidyacoper, balding17yomanletcel and 6 others
Look how this avg sloot brags her boyfriend. If I was Chad I'd try to emotionally traumatize as many girls as possible, which is what Ted Bundy did. Got rejected, grinded to be a lawyer chad, got the girl who rejected him to fall in love and get engaged, then he ghosted her out of nowhere after 2 years.

She needs to be destroyed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over, lookismfugee, Deleted member 4645 and 1 other person
It was probably too hard to find anything that's remotely a looks equivalent of him

• +1
Reactions: Greeicy and karbo
Where's the Chad??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
not with that hairline

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
She looks fine

Looksmatched. She's just not caked with makeup.

friendly reminder, this is a looksmatched couple
im still in utter disbelief at this tiktok chad, he's the one i am 'mirin the most

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and Deleted member 4430
Fuck my stupid ugly parents, fuck fuck fuck.
giphy.gif

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Greeicy and karbo
Imagine looking like this in high school.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: karbo
high school girls don't care about masculinity
the tiktok chad in question doesnt actually have tiktok, he was just featured in a video made by his girl classmates and it went viral because girls found him hot
jawline > everything (for teen girls)

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel, Deleted member 4430 and her
high school girls don't care about masculinity
I can’t accept that. High school girls love masculinity. They will fuck men older than them because they’re Masc

• +1
Reactions: karbo
the tiktok chad in question doesnt actually have tiktok, he was just featured in a video made by his girl classmates and it went viral because girls found him hot
jawline > everything (for teen girls)

• Woah
Reactions: Greeicy

yeah ive seen all vids and pics of him, its brutally insane
99.999 percentile side profile
most massive bones ive ever seen

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hades, Greeicy, Over and 1 other person
This is something very very underrated in the PSL community, you look at this dude and think: "God tier bone structure, u mad?" But there is something that is a bit off.

FUCKING EYEBROWS the most uderrated thing here, nordics (north europe) people tend to lack good eyebrows, they have either very blonde (like him) or shit tier. Then in MED dudes look somewhat more masc and aesthetic, but looking at bone structure it isn't better than Nordics, even is worse, but if you pay attention the regular MED eyebrows mog nordics to oblivion an back.

In this particular case TIKTOK Chad doesn't fails eyebrows, but if he had better, he would look much much better.

At the end of the day eyebrows are one of the most dimorphic traits.

View attachment 204192
Imagine Chico with Tik Tok chad eyebrows, he would lost a PSL point for sure.

Take the eyebrow pill boyos
chico is god bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, lookismfugee and Hector
Quick reminder that people on this forum think that Tiktok chads have no sex appeal JFL

• +1
Reactions: Hector
Look how this avg sloot brags her boyfriend. If I was Chad I'd try to emotionally traumatize as many girls as possible, which is what Ted Bundy did. Got rejected, grinded to be a lawyer chad, got the girl who rejected him to fall in love and get engaged, then he ghosted her out of nowhere after 2 years.

She needs to be destroyed
didnt know this wtf. this is some brutal shit. bundy was more than serial killer it seems. he would be mod on psl if he was alive :lul:

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
Yo he Scandinavian?
He looks like it and she does too

whered u get these pics, i was trying to find his instagram months ago when he was first posted here but failed miserably

DE99D2ED 3115 485E 91DD 94340D756669

The difference of few mm of bone

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hades, Over and Nosecel
Quick reminder that people on this forum think that Tiktok chads have no sex appeal JFL
Tik tok has been an unreal suicide fuel for me. It's so painful to see so many genetically lucky people condensed like this.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Over and Nosecel
Tik tok has been an unreal suicide fuel for me. It's so painful to see so many genetically lucky people condensed like this.
Screenshot 2020 04 16 19 19 03 648 comandroidchrome

Son of a bitch is insane

20200430 201821

That chin and ramus length & angle jesus christ

SmartSelect 20200430 201740 Firefox

• Woah
Reactions: her
There’s a guy at my Highschool who looks EXACTLY like him. EXACTLY LIKE HIM I’M TELLING YOU.
I think he's from Norway. So if you live in Norway, that might be him...

I think he's from Norway. So if you live in Norway, that might be him...
I don’t. It’s just that it’s insane how this guy at my school resembles him. The guy at my school is super tall as well probably 6’3 or some shit like that.

• So Sad
Reactions: her and Over
There’s a guy at my Highschool who looks EXACTLY like him. EXACTLY LIKE HIM I’M TELLING YOU.
His mother must've eat roids and HGH for breakfast during pregnancy. His jaw is popping like crazy on this gif I made. Its Barrett tier width

20200430 132137

Fucker is insane I'd say PSL 7.5 out of 8 maybe even 8 with those bones. He has everything, hunter eyes, lower third, zygos, absurd.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: karbo, Nosecel and Greeicy
His mother must've eat roids and HGH for breakfast during pregnancy. His jaw is popping like crazy on this gif I made. Its Barrett tier width

View attachment 383484

Fucker is insane I'd say PSL 7.5 out of 8 maybe even 8 with those bones. He has everything, hunter eyes, lower third, zygos, absurd.
Compact midface.

he mogs her to the grave, he’s probably just with her for easy pussy tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot