theonewhocantascend

Kraken

The comments are the best though :lul:
Screenshot 20240811 111248 2
Screenshot 20240811 110827 1

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: YungTrappa, aesthetic beauty, MA_ascender and 5 others
Guys im literally going insane. I was one of those ppl who though dogpill was just coomer delusions.
Im gonna have to gaslight myself into becoming an asexual monk.

How the f am I gonna date people who rape dogs? How am I even gonna kiss a woman knowing that she french kisses and fcks her DOG???

Women are disgusting, they should be locked in cages.

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao, Deleted member 65033, UrGirlsMcm and 2 others
Guys im literally going insane. I was one of those ppl who though dogpill was just coomer delusions.

How the f am I gonna date people who rape dogs? How am I even gonna kiss a woman knowing that she french kisses and fcks her DOG???

Right. Find yourself a traditional woman from Eastern Europe or Middle East who has never been in the West. What a shithole.

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend

There was a study that found dog sperm in about 0.5% of sexually active foids. The study wasn't initially looking for the dog sperm but they found it.

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, Deleted member 65033 and 14vic
Women are truly disgusting creatures

• +1
Reactions: piec
Dog pill is the most brutal pill out there. Nothing compares to it. 0.5% of sexually active women is way too high.
What angers me the most is that they say men are all rapists and nymphomaniacs but even men who rape bitch dogs, won't BRAG ABOUT IT PUBLICLY.
When have you seen a man who only wants female dogs?

You know, I'm a person who loves animals, but I'm starting to hate dogs too, cats wouldn't participate in such degeneracy unless you tricked them. Dogs are some filthy creatures just like women, even though they don't know what they are doing.

Right. Find yourself a traditional woman from Eastern Europe or Middle East who has never been in the West. What a shithole.
JFL if you think women in those places aren’t into kinky disgusting shit too

• Ugh..
JFL if you think women in those places aren’t into kinky disgusting shit too
Significantly higher chances of finding a decent girl there.

• Love it
There was a study that found dog sperm in about 0.5% of sexually active foids. The study wasn't initially looking for the dog sperm but they found it.
Imagine being cucked enough to give these class of people the right to vote.
In a way, it makes sense they like fucking animals, because they are BEASTS too.
They contribute fuck all to society, just like beasts, they live off their owner (men).

At this point, I would only accept a woman if she was not only from a more conservative area, but also 15 year old max. After they lost their childish innocence it's over.
Not even just about virginity.

And even in those conditions, I wouldn't trust her 100%. No dogs allowed in my house.

it compares to a recent thread where women choose being with a bear over a men. what the fuck is going on their heads
They are just not afraid to admit their perverted fantasies, or that they see any sub HTN as scum, because they know men are pussies and won't do anything to remove their rights.

I hate kikes so much for giving these people a voice. I actually wonder everyday how did men agree with this. Our grandfathers' uncontrollable soyness and simpness ruined this society.

At this point, I would only accept a woman if she was not only from a more conservative area, but also 15 year old max. After they lost their childish innocence it's over.
Not even just about virginity.

And even in those conditions, I wouldn't trust her 100%. No dogs allowed in my house.
I agree. I really hope I have success with this one 15-year-old. There's always the chance that a completely innocent young girl turns into a whore in a few years. It even happens before 15 in some cases. Also I already mentioned following on this forum (and got hated on by retards for it) but by the time a girl is 18 she's already expired. Us humans are meant to be married by 14, 15, preferably earlier. Girls should already have kids coming when they're 15.

They are just not afraid to admit their perverted fantasies, or that they see any sub HTN as scum, because they know men are pussies and won't do anything to remove their rights.

I hate kikes so much for giving these people a voice. I actually wonder everyday how did men agree with this. Our grandfathers' uncontrollable soyness and simpness ruined this society.
yeah, it is also a social construct where if women feel validated about their aroundings(7.6M likes) they will start to normalize it more like other concepts as exarcebated feminism or lgbtq+.

I hate women so much it's unreal

“It’s just your turn bro.”
-some white woman’s dog
Staffordshire Bull Terrier Staffy GIF by SBT1935

Now when I see a woman with a big dog, an obvious question pressures me.