Tiktok eyearea frauder?

U

user.chris

Iron
There's this tiktok user isaiah_23_01 whos eye area looks identical to oprys but hes always got a beanie on, was wondering if hes frauding eye area with tape or sum jfl

why did you not even post the video in question

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend, StarvedEpi, try2beme and 1 other person
brb trying to imagine this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StarvedEpi, try2beme, jué and 2 others
There's this tiktok user isaiah_23_01 whos eye area looks identical to oprys but hes always got a beanie on, was wondering if hes frauding eye area with tape or sum jfl
dude even sean frauds his eyes bru he literally squints all the time

• +1
Reactions: StarvedEpi
why did you not even post the video in question
mb forgot

• +1
Reactions: StarvedEpi, dookielooksmaxxer and castizo
dude even sean frauds his eyes bru he literally squints all the time
squinting is for fags niggas even think I squint in my pics because I'm lightskin even though ITS MY NATURAL FUCKING EYE AREA

squinting is for fags niggas even think I squint in my pics because I'm lightskin even though ITS MY NATURAL FUCKING EYE AREA
thats not what i mean what i meant is even the number 1 super model tries to fraud his pics to look better like its okay bru

• +1
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer
thats not what i mean what i meant is even the number 1 super model tries to fraud his pics to look better like its okay bru
I feel the same when I see niggas who mogs me to the fourth realm on here asking for advice like go home and get pussy nigga :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: rrm_ss2
He’s a genuine fag I was also intrigued by his eye area but it’s so obviously frauded like he looks like he’s shoved 100 pdo threads in his eyeballs