tiktok femcel: chico is basic and ugly

HOW DARE SHE INSULT ME GOD, I WILL RAPE HER FUCKINGG I WILL RAPE HER

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy, try2beme, RAMU KAKA and 1 other person
It’s true tho in the south of Brazil there’s 1000s of Chico’s he’s just popular in the west

It’s true tho in the south of Brazil there’s 1000s of Chico’s he’s just popular in the west
chico mog you whole bloodline, he is a god, he is the most beautifull person ever
stop coping and consider the rope?

typical brazilian thinking your shitskin country somehow mogs europe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25566 and Deleted member 21182
>thousand chicos at every corner
You just know she's rotting at the poorest favela writing this

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
thyere just retarded and cant analyze looks properly. he just has a very common phenotype, which is why people like him because he looks relatable but is far more perfect than almost anybdy else with his pheno. 0 flaws, but onthing that is overly striking.

a girl i was with also called him average

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
thyere just retarded and cant analyze looks properly. he just has a very common phenotype, which is why people like him because he looks relatable but is far more perfect than almost anybdy else with his pheno. 0 flaws, but onthing that is overly striking.

a girl i was with also called him average
There is something so infuriating about seeing fucking dumbass bitches like this talking about looksmaxxing like holy shit. Shit the whole fucking site down. Imagine calling 6’3 male model perfect face chico average as if most Brazilians aren’t darkskin mutt manlets. These are the same bitches who simp over Bella Hadid btw

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, them streets b cold and Deleted member 30552
There is something so infuriating about seeing fucking dumbass bitches like this talking about looksmaxxing like holy shit. Shit the whole fucking site down. Imagine calling 6’3 male model perfect face chico average as if most Brazilians aren’t darkskin mutt manlets. These are the same bitches who simp over Bella Hadid btw
they just have shit looks radar, they dont see giga square flanged jaw and think "chico is just average" is my theory, brutal bones pill. they dont have an eye for ratios idk. im not sure how women cope all i know is they go based off emotion without looking at it rationally

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel