Blond looks more feminine and pleasant

Strong jawline = not motherly or loving
blonde women are more masculine and repulsive, and have stronger jawlines

• JFL
Reactions: sibience
first one i'd breed her

• +1
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 16194
Second girl is literally one of the most attractive girls I’ve ever seen in my life wtf.

Debatable if she’s Gigastacy according to PSL standards, but she’s the closest thing to an IRL Gigastacy to me personally

I want to see @Zer0/∞ fuck these angelic jbs while they're horrified :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

Which is a stacy feature
wrong. its a tranny feature. unless you consider trannies to be stacies, which would make sense for a white woman lover

he to breed pancake faced boneless gooks
pancake face is feminine and being boneless is ideal, except for cheekbones, in which asian women fog

Light skin and features tends to be more feminine and neotenous though

Screen Shot 2023 01 29 at 70112 pm

wrong. its a tranny feature. unless you consider trannies to be stacies, which would make sense for a white woman lover
The higher chance the female has to give birth to a Chad, the more of a Stacy she is.

"muh tranny" is khhv cope

pancake face is feminine and being boneless is ideal, except for cheekbones, in which asian women fog
low set zygos are disgusting

Between the women in the post the brunette has stronger jawline

The higher chance the female has to give birth to a Chad, the more of a Stacy she is.

"muh tranny" is khhv cope
whether youre a chad or not depends on the father, and your view of what a stacy is is incredibly cucked and female worshipping
trannies (white women) are indeed for khhvs

whether youre a chad or not depends on the father, and your view of what a stacy is is incredibly cucked and female worshipping
trannies (white women) are indeed for khhvs
i dont look nordic

Estrogen levels correlate with perceived female attractiveness and femininty in females. Higher-estrogen women tend to look more 'ethnic' - with a darker, browner complexion, darker eyes, rounder and fuller face that is less European, and more "Asian" looking:

BPcXLaJ.jpg

"Composite faces of the (a) 10 women with highest and (b) 10 with lowest levels of late follicular oestrogen metabolite (oestrone-3-glucuronide, E1G)."

The high oestrogen face was rated as much more feminine, attractive and healthy than the low reproductive hormone face (all t>6.31, p<0.001, d.f.=20)using a one-sample t-test on strength of preference. These results cannot be due to a mediating effect of age on facial appearance and hormones as there was no significant difference in age of the composites (low, M=20.8, s.d.=1.5; high, M=20.4, s.d.=1.8; t=0.54, p=0.60, d.f.=18). All face ratings were highly consistent (α>0.9)

whether youre a chad or not depends on the father
Literally elementary school biology knowledge that genes come from both parents you dumb fuck.

Literally elementary school biology knowledge that genes come from both parents you dumb fuck.
seems like you have an elementary school lever understanding of genes and their expression.

• Ugh..
Reactions: MoggerChad
mutts arent white thats like calling brazilians white
because brazillians are a mix of swarthy amerindians and med iberians. nordic male + east asian female produces white males

seems like you have an elementary school lever understanding of genes and their expression.
You're a dumb fuck if you don't strive for women with bones.

Here's an example.
Father ltn cuck:

Mother Sofia Vergara with excellent features and jawline:

Their son saved from inceldom by mother's genes:

extremely shit example
the son inherited all the chad features from his dad.
Which chad features? The incredibly terrible fwhr? I can't believe how low your IQ is.

Which chad features? The incredibly terrible fwhr? I can't believe how low your IQ is.

View attachment 2060004
wow, extremely low visual intelligence on display here
eye area, forehead, eyebrows, cheekbones, jawline, all inherited from his dad
the only feature he got from his mom is the compact midface and nose, which has fucking nothing to do with the tranny features on women you love to worship

wow, extremely low visual intelligence on display here
eye area, forehead, eyebrows, cheekbones, jawline, all inherited from his dad
the only feature he got from his mom is the compact midface and nose, which has fucking nothing to do with the tranny features on women you love to worship
You're a dumb fuck :lul:

You're a dumb fuck :lul:

jesus fucking christ, you could never in a million years guess that this is mother and son
you could not have used a better example that proves MY point :ROFLMAO:
youve just pwned yourself

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
because brazillians are a mix of swarthy amerindians and med iberians. nordic male + east asian female produces white males
stop with the repetitive trolling its getting old

I fell in love with the first girl.... ideal skin coloring.

You only say this because you know the first girl would reject you even if you just talked to her :lul: :lul: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

If you saw her in real life you would be stacystruck.

I fell in love with the first girl.... ideal skin coloring.

You only say this because you know the first girl would reject you even if you just talked to her :lul: :lul: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

If you saw her in real life you would be stacystruck.
im not a female worshipping cuck, im sorry for you if thats your default assumption, since its most likely based on your own outlook.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton and sibience
View attachment 2060011
jesus fucking christ, you could never in a million years guess that this is mother and son
you could not have used a better example that proves MY point :ROFLMAO:
youve just pwned yourself
You dumb fuck :lul: They look like they're related.

He looks nothing like his father, just delete your account and go get some IQ :lul:

You have got to be trolling at this point, I refuse to believe you're this stupid :lul:

link this
seems false

Also from "Survival of the Prettiest: The Science of Beauty"
Screen Shot 2023 01 29 at 74905 pm

I literally did a quick google search and lighter features in general are indeed considered more feminine, which may be why cultures with traditional western beauty standards deem men with pale skin and blonde hair less desirable.

Ultimately, the femininity/ masculinity explanations for attractiveness are very limited and almost mostly BS since other factors like averageness, symmetry, rarity (i.e. blonde hair is seen as attractive in many asian countries even on men because the only hair color is black) almost certainly overshadow them.

im not a female worshipping cuck, im sorry for you if thats your default assumption, since its most likely based on your own outlook.

THE VIRTUE SIGNALING :ROFLMAO: :lul: :lul: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

What you say vs what you would do if a girl ever pretended to show interest in you

Simp GIF by nervous.exe