tiktok has ruined everything

Saisei

Saisei

akuma

cant enjoy anything anymore when normiefags infiltrate ur internet niche uve been in since 2021

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, Xangsane, shizuku11111 and 1 other person
Niggas be giving advice like they are some professional

• +1
Reactions: watah and CoreSchizo
Nope, you're just the idiot for viewing a CPC product thats being used against you for being that stupid and retarded.

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Nope, you're just the idiot for viewing a CPC product thats being used against you for being that stupid and retarded.
i used a modded apk of tiktok that has enhanced privacy but even if i didnt it doesnt changed the effect of 14 year old kids ruining my internet niche and normiefags rating people /10 using PSL so if anythimg you are the retard for not understanding the point of my thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and CoreSchizo
I’m going to shoot myself if I see another nigger with “iblame” in their username

• +1
Reactions: Saisei and Rea
  • +1
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, WeiWei, looksmaxxing223 and 1 other person
i used a modded apk of tiktok that has enhanced privacy but even if i didnt it doesnt changed the effect of 14 year old kids ruining my internet niche and normiefags rating people /10 using PSL so if anythimg you are the retard for not understanding the point of my thread
STFU! You're not even a one!

iblameKshami
it started with blackpill curse damn i was in vc with james when he first started posting it on tiktok i wonder if he knew the snowball effect it would create