Tiktok has ruined everything

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
It was so much easier getting women back in 2019 , now it seems like even fat bitches have standards and uglies aswell

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, thereallegend, Catawampus and 1 other person
yeah every time I scroll on tiktok I see literally 8PSL guys with millions of likes, its ruined it lookism has become mainstream

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao, subhuman incel, thereallegend and 4 others
why? tiktok has made it easier

it has turned psl 5 males into sex icons

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, GetShrekt, Deleted member 19036 and 5 others
Cope we were Just ahead of times. You couldn't pretend that your Little blackpill stories were reserved for an handful of ppl on obscure forums

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Eduardo DOV
why? tiktok has made it easier

it has turned psl 5 males into sex icons
you have to be literally 10/10 and 7ft tall or rope at this point

Cope we were Just ahead of times. You couldn't pretend that your Little blackpill stories were reserved for an handful of ppl on obscure forums
explain

yeah every time I scroll on tiktok I see literally 8PSL guys with millions of likes, its ruined it lookism has become mainstream
It’s the fact that landwhales and even ugly girls got their heads gassed by tiktok simps that even they act like they deserve better

It’s the fact that landwhales and even ugly girls got their heads gassed by tiktok simps that even they act like they deserve better
hypergamy is a myth irl
tiktok is blackpill central. gl ppl get famous without doing anything, normie ppl realize and make other tiktoks explaining how looks are everything, girls make tiktoks describing their ideal guy, with pics, and everyone gets blackpilled.

We are not ahead of times , its only going downhill from here

Where not ahead of times , its only going downhill from here
i mean that when we were talking about those stuff in 2016 it was some obscure shit, now it's mainstream.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
i mean that when we were talking about those stuff in 2016 it was some obscure shit, now it's mainstream.
Maybe im just coping , tiktok made everyone start looksmaxxing and thats the problem, we must keep the comp low 🤣

Maybe im just coping , tiktok made everyone start looksmaxxing and thats the problem, we must keep the comp low 🤣
it's all good. dating is very easy in 2022 as a straight male

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
It was so much easier getting women back in 2019 , now it seems like even fat bitches have standards and uglies aswell
China destroyed the world in every single way back in 2020.

It is what it is.🤷🏻‍♂️

• +1
hypergamy is a myth irl

tiktok is blackpill central. gl ppl get famous without doing anything, normie ppl realize and make other tiktoks explaining how looks are everything, girls make tiktoks describing their ideal guy, with pics, and everyone gets blackpilled.
I believe this was Chinas plan from the start, you attack a nation by corrupting and undermining the youth.

• +1
i
I believe this was Chinas plan from the start, you attack a nation by corrupting and undermining the youth.
american trait ---》european trait ---》 worldwide trait

thats how it goes USA literally on top of the world in terms of determining fashion/culture/etc

It wasn’t much better before TikTok tbh. Sexlessness was already rising in the 2010s

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 19036