TikTok has ruined .org

BoneStructure

BoneStructure

Iron
The forum has been flooded with people not even caring to rate on the psl scale anymore let alone rate. For the slight chance that they do wish to rate, the majority of people rate on their own subjective scale.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: moodless, 5'7 zoomer, ThraxxGlo and 3 others
every time i see normie tier woman using the term "mog" a little shred of my soul dies because i'm reminded that tiktok will ruin everything niche

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lestoa, Sean o' Tist, GigaStacySexual and 2 others
every time i see normie tier woman using the term "mog" a little shred of my soul dies because i'm reminded that tiktok will ruin everything niche
I wholeheartedly agree with you, there was just a thread that was discussing why this mtn was getting so many women to thirst over him. The reason was niche appeal, but there were so many users saying that he had no flaws when, he had negative canthal tilt, chin to philtrum ratio was unideal and he had an atrocious pfl ratio.

• +1
Reactions: rape
I dont understand this. Don't we wanna be seen less as losers? Isnt it good if normies wanna be like us?

how funny is that the people complaining about the forum's state are 2024cels

inb4: JoinedFeb 9, 2024 and this is my 4th alt I come from the pua forum blah blah blah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lestoa, 4lt.Real, wsada and 1 other person
how funny is that the people complaining about the forum's state are 2024cels

inb4: JoinedFeb 9, 2024 and this is my 4th alt I come from the pua forum blah blah blah
New cells are fine just stick to the psl rating scale and actually help people rather than just hating.

I think greys are carrying the looksmaxing subsections on their backs. They actually want to Looksmax and not rot in off topic. It’s really only the greys/tiktokcels in off topic that are dumb for the most part.

There are a few funny greys in off topic I’ve noticed lately though.

• +1
Reactions: moodless, Simр, wsada and 5 others
I wholeheartedly agree with you, there was just a thread that was discussing why this mtn was getting so many women to thirst over him. The reason was niche appeal, but there were so many users saying that he had no flaws when, he had negative canthal tilt, chin to philtrum ratio was unideal and he had an atrocious pfl ratio.
jfl at how people from tiktok learn about things like negative canthal tilt or about ratios. but they don't know about facial harmony or niche appeal. they don't know negative canthal tilt doesnt mean it's over if you have a good face :feelskek: they dont realize it's about your face & how your features mesh together as a WHOLE not just individual features & their ratios

BoneStructure

Iron
Joined Jul 14, 2024

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: terachadfr, lestoa, 4lt.Real and 5 others
I seen a guy replying to someone on tiktok calling them "greycell" to something now bp related:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ThraxxGlo
Joined 2024 is insane

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 4lt.Real, moodless, KevinDurder and 1 other person
BoneStructure
Iron
Last seen: 45 minutes ago Viewing thread Tik Tok has ruined.org

“Tiktok has ruined .org”

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
The forum has been flooded with people not even caring to rate on the psl scale anymore let alone rate. For the slight chance that they do wish to rate, the majority of people rate on their own subjective scale.
Joined jul 14 2024