Reactions: Napoleon de Geso, Arditi and christian2710
You guys are too bored, get a job

• +1
Reactions: christian2710
Joined Jun 14, 2023

• +1
You guys are too bored, get a job
I got a job but it is funny. Even if they join they won't suddenly become chad like they think they will.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30432 and Deleted member 30884
@ or larp

Joined Jun 14, 2023
I wouldn't change my account if I was signed here. I discovered the blackpill on youtube not tiktok or incel.is.

what have i done fuck the meth made me do it I swear to god I'm sory

• So Sad
Reactions: Rimaxtis
faded dan a hoe rn

We had a good thing james... why did you ruin it
did u not read what i said on the other thread my huge statement? i was coked and methed up the whole thing.
i don't really think I ruined it tho sure I contributed to it a bit but there are more people who did this who are more responsible than me

did u not read what i said on the other thread my huge statement? i was coked and methed up the whole thing.
i don't really think I ruined it tho sure I contributed to it a bit but there are more people who did this who are more responsible than me
It really isn’t on you tbh

It really isn’t on you tbh
bro im high as fuck rn and so sad rn this ruined my high bro I know It isn't really on me butim the blackpill scapegoat for some reason

mirin how nearly everyone in this thread joined in summer 2023 it really is over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
mirin how nearly everyone in this thread joined in summer 2023 it really is over
it's unironically funny how everyone that is fighting against this "tiktokcel" invasion joined less than the past 6 months, I agree it is terrible that this is happening and it's extremely unfortunate, but still fucking ironic nonetheless how I rarely see OG users here complaining about dis. everyone on the forum before this was fighting and angry that these new grey and bluecel 2023cel faggots were joining rapidly in like January way before all this shit, and these newfags think they weren't unwanted at one time? the fuckin' hypocrisy, goddamn it.

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs and Deleted member 21661
it's unironically funny how everyone that is fighting against this "tiktokcel" invasion joined less than the past 6 months, I agree it is terrible that this is happening and it's extremely unfortunate, but still fucking ironic nonetheless how I rarely see OG users here complaining about dis. everyone on the forum before this was fighting and angry that these new grey and bluecel 2023cel faggots were joining rapidly in like January way before all this shit, and these newfags think they weren't unwanted at one time? the fuckin' hypocrisy, goddamn it.
You are right. I HATE THESE FUCKING 2023CEL FAGGOTS :rage:

imagine gatekeeping utter loserdom

you fucking retards

You are right. I HATE THESE FUCKING 2023CEL FAGGOTS :rage:
I don't hate them at all, or anyone. I just think we all need to come together & have a mature, adult discussion without involving hate messages doxxing death threats & more. we can all solve this, but I know I'm just virtue signaling all these people against me will always be against me regardless & do everything in their power to ruin a life that's already been ruined beyond repair even more beating a dead horse till I'm not even limp but paralyzed from the scalp to my feet I swear to God I'm always the black swan, and am always abandoned by everyone in the end, family, friends, even my childhood cats & dogs used to not even like me, I'm the sorriest sumbitch you'll ever meet in your life. I'm supposed to be a strong masculine Texan boy, but it sure don't feel like it, I feel like a weak New Yorkern sad sob story tellin' fucker. Even my buddy boyos here left me, as Aditya told me not too long ago only person at the end of everything is your self, and I added how you can't rely on no one, we're alone and here to fend for ourselves till we die, this is our curse.