Tiktok is full of NT Chads, I don't even have my real account on any social platforms

laaltin

laaltin

Blackpilled to the core
Just brutal, I have no confidence despite looking okay and mogging niggas everyday

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Clavicular and poopoohead
opening tiktok is suifuel, I would never have guts to post there anything in a million year

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Tiktok kills mfs happiness with comparison but when you really go outside nobody looks like that and it feels good to mog everyone else in public

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Orvka381 and laaltin
you dont mog anything. stop being delusional

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and laaltin
Life really is a moggathon

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
Just brutal, I have no confidence despite looking okay and mogging niggas everyday
tfw you realize all of your "HQNP femcel trad waifus" are rotting online and constantly watching those Chads whatever app they open so those Chads are actually your competition bro:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry:

all femcels I know follow multiple prettyboy Chads and dream on about them... they will never be satisfied with your MTN/HTN-ish ass @the BULL

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and the BULL
tfw you realize all of your "HQNP femcel trad waifus" are rotting online and constantly watching those Chads whatever app they open so those Chads are actually your competition bro:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry:

all femcels I know follow multiple prettyboy Chads and dream on about them... they will never be satisfied with your MTN/HTN-ish ass @the BULL
touch grass bro

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme, hopecel and laaltin
touch grass bro
no grass for my sub-Chad desperate ass cucked by those prettyboy moggers who are followed by all of my oneitises EVER

no grass for my sub-Chad desperate ass cucked by those prettyboy moggers who are followed by all of my oneitises EVER
what makes you think they want her? they have way better options.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
Because she’s quirky, because men nowadays can easily date down and no one bats an eye, because these muh hqnp rotter females tend to have male hobbies because no women wants to be their friend and theyre busy settling for “friendships” made up of men who solely are playing the long game to hit (a very real non nt female trait)

Autistic “hqnp” girls are Not the vibes. Just chronically online attention seekers who even women dont like

Because she’s quirky, because men nowadays can easily date down and no one bats an eye, because these muh hqnp rotter females tend to have male hobbies because no women wants to be their friend and theyre busy settling for “friendships” made up of men who solely are playing the long game to hit (a very real non nt female trait)

Autistic “hqnp” girls are Not the vibes. Just chronically online attention seekers who even women dont like
but the reality is they have better options. they have the stacies in their dms. prettyboy lite is a dream for mtbs

but the reality is they have better options. they have the stacies in their dms. prettyboy lite is a dream for mtbs
"stacies in their dms" the cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL
ofc those Chads dgaf about some random becky but the becky dreams about them and not you THAT'S THE ISSUE

whenever I texted a girl who follows prettyboys and famous actors and such moggers she always acted uninterested and cold... she will rather simp for some chad in the comment section for months until he likes her comment rather than give my sub-Chad ass any sort of attention :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL
They can get a non nt chad on tutorial mode, and chads can fall for htbs-mtbs with good bodies, high sex drive, social circle, ect. Stop dreaming

ofc those Chads dgaf about some random becky but the becky dreams about them and not you THAT'S THE ISSUE

whenever I texted a girl who follows prettyboys and famous actors and such moggers she always acted uninterested and cold... she will rather simp for some chad in the comment section for months until he likes her comment rather than give my sub-Chad ass any sort of attention :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
then approach irl

• JFL
They can get a non nt chad on tutorial mode, and chads can fall for htbs-mtbs with good bodies, high sex drive, social circle, ect. Stop dreaming
yeah it seems chads need women with similear social status

no they can't try maher fish and then see if you would want to date an average girl when you have rich stacies in the dms

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
no they can't try maher fish and then see if you would want to date an average girl when you have rich stacies in the dms
They cheat on stacy with beckies and the becky would rather be in constant anxiety and abandonment with chad than be with a suck up normie long term unless she again cheats wth chad

then approach irl
just have balls theory

I'm not confident in myself how am I supposed to approach girls? I'm autistic introverted loser do I have any chance irl? it's over

It sadly won't help. I follow like 100 girls on ig and 40 of them follow the guy from dune, the funny looking prettyboy. It's genuinely over

• +1
just have balls theory

I'm not confident in myself how am I supposed to approach girls? I'm autistic introverted loser do I have any chance irl? it's over
Yes you do stop being brainwashed by indian theories

• Hmm...
They cheat on stacy with beckies and the becky would rather be in constant anxiety and abandonment with chad than be with a suck up normie long term unless she again cheats wth chad
No they don't you live in Dream Land. Aren't you an MTN getting dates with hinge with cute girls??

It sadly won't help. I follow like 100 girls on ig and 40 of them follow the guy from dune, the funny looking prettyboy. It's genuinely over
that's what I'm talking about

those femcels think they're entitled to prettyboy Chads
Yes you do stop being brainwashed by indian theories
do you think that no girl irl has better option than a 6'0 MTN weirdo? I've seen my oneitis friendzoning some 6'6 LTN who low-key looks and dresses like me + bonus he has MOGGER deep voice unlike me so is there any point in approaching her after that? I could be better option than him only if she prefers LESS MASCULINE guys :feelshmm::feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: silencio