• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Lev Peshkov, owlofathena and 5 others
The TikTok algorithm is built on the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: j05, mogpending, Zonar and 17 others

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 1973
Tiktok itself is blackpilled because they have a algorithm that only good looking people appear on the front page

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, reptiles, Deleted member 8765 and 14 others
most women date up, not down. jfl @ thinking fat dudes can get anywhere near the dating success that landwhales can

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Saoirsecel, Vvvvxxxx and 5 others
most women date up, not down. jfl @ thinking fat dudes can get anywhere near the dating success that landwhales can
at this point getting into an LTR is stupid, the woman has so many options that it's not even worth it, the idea of love that we've been brought up to believe does not exist, emotions are just brain signal chemicals, and they are volatile and change frequently especially in women, I think somebody on this forum made a thread about ideal life is being chad so you can succeed in jobs and treated better by everyone, and having lots of friends and fucking random hoes, the whole true love loving GF/wife is a fantasy, it will never happen in today's society

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 8765, Militant_Zealot and 10 others
"sOciEty tRaiNed peOplE tO dAte aTtracTive pEoplE"

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Uglyandfat, Deleted member 6113, Deleted member 2012 and 13 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 1973, KDA Player and 2 others
FUCK tikktok FUCK this stupid shit further emphasizing the fucking bullshit of society. Donald trump PLEASE FUCKIN DELETE THIS SHIT FROM THE WEST THE MOST FUCKED UP CIVILIZATION. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. I wish someone could fucking come and shoot me with an assault rifle straight in my fucking FACE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tdawg, Militant_Zealot, paranakee and 3 others
at this point getting into an LTR is stupid, the woman has so many options that it's not even worth it, the idea of love that we've been brought up to believe does not exist, emotions are just brain signal chemicals, and they are volatile and change frequently especially in women, I think somebody on this forum made a thread about ideal life is being chad so you can succeed in jobs and treated better by everyone, and having lots of friends and fucking random hoes, the whole true love loving GF/wife is a fantasy, it will never happen in today's society
Suifuel

FUCK tikktok FUCK this stupid shit further emphasizing the fucking bullshit of society. Donald trump PLEASE FUCKIN DELETE THIS SHIT FROM THE WEST THE MOST FUCKED UP CIVILIZATION. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. I wish someone could fucking come and shoot me with an assault rifle straight in my fucking FACE
Seems like you need Gandy
771e681b5cfdff61919fafd0bf208322

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tulasdanslos, Deleted member 1973, mulattomaxxer and 3 others
I thought Trump would ban it, but I guess you can't trust the news

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 4612
just pretend to be interested in ltr, then dump after she fucks you to get in it

• +1
Reactions: blahblahblah and PYT
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 1973 and JustBeCurry
Who's channel is this? They must be blackpilled.
not blackpilled as in looksmax autism, but its about facial attractiveness and shit so more blackpilled than regular

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, HighIQcel, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
It's not a secret jfl. The popular tiktokers are all good looking. it's just a huge, cringey, circlejerk of prime genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 1973
not blackpilled as in looksmax autism, but its about facial attractiveness and shit so more blackpilled than regular

Mirin the channel, I will watch all their videos at some point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and JustBeCurry
Same bro america is so fucked it’s beyond repair. Once she has that 6’5 giga tatted hunter eyed chad it’s all down hill from there they won’t go for anything less

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Youre supposed to knock up your wife and keep knocking her up to keep your relationship stable.

The problem with the modern world is birth control. Relationships are not supposed to last without constant pregnancy keeping you together.

• +1
Reactions: SoutherSoldier
""""""""""""""""""""Secretly""""""""""""""""""""

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
the chinese are out to blackpill us all

I am caging. All the normies are saying oh it’s not fair, then I see this comment.
75579D67 327D 4696 8363 06C8E2B522C9

I’m sure normies aren’t part of the millions following and liking pictures on Instagram JFL.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Gandy
I am caging. All the normies are saying oh it’s not fair, then I see this comment.
View attachment 684930
I’m sure normies aren’t part of the millions following and liking pictures on Instagram JFL.
bet filipe is lurking looksmax or lookism

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and Vvvvxxxx
bet filipe is lurking looksmax or lookism
Normies are hopelessly ignorant. Your face IS affecting your career and life as we speak. There has to be an age limit where being bluepilled is low IQ.
C0F25D02 02BF 4F58 9BB0 02731FA9FD15

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 8765 and JustBeCurry
many such cases

View attachment 684930

This 100%.

Who is giving these "chads and stacies" all their millions of views and swooning over them in the comments?

The very same average people; who complain about beauty standards.

Why don't they thirst in the comments of average and ugly people?

Because some people are objectively attractive and others aren't, period.

Even within a split second of scrolling down tiktoks and facebook shorts, your brain registers who is hot and who isn't.

Why would this not reflect in their popularity and views? "Normals" and "mids" complain about beauty standards, when they are the ones mass liking 6'4 jacked prettyboys and not ugly short balding geeks.

"Society" didn't create these standards. They are deeply ingrained in the human brain and can't be controlled

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 8365 and 1 other person
This 100%.

Who is giving these "chads and stacies" all their millions of views and swooning over them in the comments?

The very same average people; who complain about beauty standards.

Why don't they thirst in the comments of average and ugly people?

Because some people are objectively attractive and others aren't, period.

Even within a split second of scrolling down tiktoks and facebook shorts, your brain registers who is hot and who isn't.

Why would this not reflect in their popularity and views? "Normals" and "mids" complain about beauty standards, when they are the ones mass liking 6'4 jacked prettyboys and not ugly short balding geeks.

"Society" didn't create these standards. They are deeply ingrained in the human brain and can't be controlled
Black pill 101