TikTok Morphs

St. Fraudcel

St. Fraudcel

@ me in Orb and Ehren threads
who tf is doing all these crazy morphs i see on tiktok insta etc once in a while
5C969B15 9389 4768 AAC0 4BFA1111ED30

those are good morphs ngl

who tf is doing all these crazy morphs i see on tiktok insta etc once in a whileView attachment 3035235
those are good morphs ngl
This guy looks like an alien

These morphs are the definition of someone who knows nothing about appeal and just exaggerates every good feature expecting a mogher

Jfl look at the chin to philtrum ratio nigga basically turned him into thanos

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME

These morphs are the definition of someone who knows nothing about appeal and just exaggerates every good feature expecting a mogher

C
O
P
E

don’t you understand this morphs quality you stupid monkey? if this was made by an indian we have to be careful from now on because who knows what other technologies they have

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
don’t you understand this morphs quality you stupid monkey? if this was made by an indian we have to be careful from now on because who knows what other technologies they have
Brother u are autistic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 77718
Shitty AI morph with low ES ratio and horseface

Just use GIMP/photoshop to morph.

Shitty AI morph with low ES ratio and horseface
Jfl the eye separation is super short as well the guy can’t even get his autism straight

This isn’t even close to an ideal face for women maybe for autists here who like to jerk off to these weird alien morphs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 77718
Jfl the eye separation is super short as well the guy can’t even get his autism straight

This isn’t even close to an ideal face for women maybe for autists here who like to jerk off to these weird alien morphs
Literally if OP saw someone who looked like that IRL he'd think the guy had a birth defect

• JFL
Reactions: St. Fraudcel and Iasacrko

I admit to being this kind of autist
and I am proud