Iron

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
he probably just tired and just thinking nothing
Smh females these days 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• +1
Well first off I am inclined to believe that is not a female

ohhh yeah hes defiantly checking you out....pure schizo delusions.

• +1
Look bro let's all totally be honest and any normie would agree, no nigga that look like him and is built like him will stare at such an ugly ass bitch like her, because she is objectively below average and have the black karen phenotype, so either she has a TOP TIER BODY (which I doubt) or she's delusional

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 19036
Look bro let's all totally be honest and any normie would agree, no nigga that look like him and is built like him will stare at such an ugly ass bitch like her, because she is objectively below average and have the black karen phenotype, so either she has a TOP TIER BODY (which I doubt) or she's delusional
Or he just looking like everyone does. Even when the 2/10 fat girl does squats people still look. It's natural to look at your surroundings. Doesn't mean you find her attractive. Showing up to the gym with a cap to cover your line of sight, headphones to close off your surroundings, and paying attention to nothing except yourself in the mirror and your phone is foid shit.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 18694, gymmaxedhorse and 1 other person
i can smell the methamphetamine radiating from this video

Or he just looking like everyone does. Even when the 2/10 fat girl does squats people still look. It's natural to look at your surroundings. Doesn't mean you find her attractive. Showing up to the gym with a cap to cover your line of sight, headphones to close off your surroundings, and paying attention to nothing except yourself in the mirror and your phone is foid shit.
I agree with you but it's clear the he only stared at her once

I also sometimes zone out in real life and stare at things I didn't even know I was staring at, which is natural and normal and most people do