TIKTOK SHOP (Good Idea?)

Newday*V3

Newday*V3

Iron
Whenever I see vids with shitty affiliate AI for ; water flossers, tongue scrapers, height insoles, fucking candy and soda. I always wonder “Who tf is going to buy this shit on the tiktok shop” especially when it’s a fucking terrible AI vid with a fucking annoying ass AI text to speech.

But then I look at the amount sold and it’s usually thousands 8000+ ppl or a few hundred for some cheap shit. The products are usually around $1.30 (£1 or €1.20) with some ranging up to $3.50 (£3ish), and then I think

‘holy fuck this dude who is probably just reselling some chinese shit he bought for a few pennies he found on the ground is making bank doing this’

And of course you’d have to think about affiliates and shit, but rlly you can just do them shitty AI vids that get alot of engagement for some reason or just promote it for 3bucks for 800 viewers.

On tiktok ppl will buy anything, I saw a whole ass electric ab rechargeable stimulator machine thing

IMG 8720

This dude just made 1.2k (of course minus money from delivery, getting from suppliers)
prob roughly 900 he made off of this dumbass product that probably Patrick Starr would know is fucking bullshit, like cmon we all learnt this shit doesnt work when we were 12 watching an Athlean-X video like wtf is this bullshit.
IMG 8727

Another example;

IMG 8721

“Height insoles 350 sold damn this guy made round like 780bucks selling this shit I wonder how he gets so much buyers”

IMG 8722

american psycho GIF

This mfer is just posting clips from kai cenat’s stream of him wearing height insoles that arent even the same 1 he is selling, with a shitty tt caption it took bro 2 seconds to make. He prob made this ‘AD’ on a fucking toilet, copywriting went through the fucking window and yet he is getting so much buyers.

He probably opened up rhe tiktok shop the SECOND he saw kai cenat wear some random fucking height insoles, easy 780.

IMG 8726

Ice rollers, fucking ice rollers, who in tf is buying Ice rollers on tikshop. Just use fucking ice cubes for God sake if you even believe in this astronomical cope. fucking 9000sold this mfer made 9k selling this shit, most of the discounts are faked too how do ppl even fall for this shit

IMG 8723

Yea this is definitely a troll or money laundering or someone tactically buying weed, there is no way 5 real ppl bought this shit for 8bucks

I think you understand now what I am on about, Tiktok is smart, overload young childrens mind with short form skibidi toilet looksmaxxing new gen k shami gua sha Ai minion never goon ai voice over Nigel farage playing minecraft and you now get the easiest ppl to influence into buying your bs cheap product

Now I have some questions;

If you have experience in selling cheap bulk shit,
where do you even get your products from? Alibaba?
normal dropshipping from supermarket/ebay? Aliexpress?
Personal Chinese supplier? If so how do you contact or find them?

Because this shit seems ez easy asf, mfers are clipping Kai Cenat streams when he accidentally uses a random product and then they open a tiktok shop.

Attachments

• IMG_8727.gif
    IMG_8727.gif
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8724.jpeg
    IMG_8724.jpeg
    60.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8725.jpeg
    IMG_8725.jpeg
    96.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
just put the fries in the bag bro

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: maxxingmaster, Alexios, mistermogger and 2 others
Yeah defo, its paid on commotion aswell so you dont have to actively pay anyone to sell your products. Id use alibaba and get the cheapest low quality shit, take advantage of the lack of quality controll

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and Newday*V3
dnr, learn something useful
The goal is to make money with the least amount of time and effort.

In this world ppl dont get rewarded for effort, they get rewarded for being cunning and slightly exploitative

• +1
Reactions: maxxingmaster and Edgarpill
Def. Retarded 13 year olds with pocket money and time to waste are probably one of the most lucrative audiences you can get online JFL

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, Newday*V3 and Costcosuperstore
nig3r thinks he will make any decent money with TIKTOK SHOP
mfer do u not see how low effort these guys make their shit and they are making easy 500

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999