Tiktok was the best thing to happen to this forum

UrGirlsMcm

UrGirlsMcm

Life is a Game
I'm obviously not talking about the waves of newgen tiktok fags

But more so tiktok going mainstream during 2020 Covid and Prettyboys and Other Softmaxxers gaining mass popularity on the app.

Before that this forum was heavily "Make it to 7PSL or ROPE" Meanwhile 5psl guys were attaining followers and pussy en masse by making dancing videos. This helped move the forum for theorising over impossible surgeries that none of us will ever get to actually making guides on effective softmaxxes.

• +1
Reactions: Nerian, Timmy, Francefag and 2 others
I'm obviously not talking about the waves of newgen tiktok fags

But more so tiktok going mainstream during 2020 Covid and Prettyboys and Other Softmaxxers gaining mass popularity on the app.

Before that this forum was heavily "Make it to 7PSL or ROPE" Meanwhile 5psl guys were attaining followers and pussy en masse by making dancing videos. This helped move the forum for theorising over impossible surgeries that none of us will ever get to actually making guides on effective softmaxxes.
what was the entire ************* thing about

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
a particular name that starts with d i l l ... o ... n

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
what was the entire ************* thing about
a particular name that starts with d i l l ... o ... n
rep my post

Dillon made the forum extremely public last year summer by leaking the site in one of his tiktoks and he made it notorious by claiming users from here where trying to kidnap him or some shit

• +1
Reactions: _looksmaxxer_
rep my post

Dillon made the forum extremely public last year summer by leaking the site in one of his tiktoks and he made it notorious by claiming users from here where trying to kidnap him or some shit
he recently made a tiktok where he was publizing the forum again and trying to make us look bad, but idk if im supposed to say anything because that the one tiktok where he was talking about the forum in 2023 is why im here

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and UrGirlsMcm
:feelswhy:

Attachments

• 4202439_4186204_Download_-_2024-02-28T020118.112_1.mp4
    6 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and 2chevskuy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back