Tiktokcel ugly but loved

Atakan

Atakan

softmaxxer (copemaxxer)
how tf he gets 350k likes and girls thirsting over him in comments with such a failo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The False Prophet, ltsOver, Aero and 5 others
Nose contributes to 75% of his face

• +1
Reactions: timid, shogrim, antony 726 and 4 others
JBW

• +1
Reactions: timid
Femcels and foids who are frightened of the competition for prettyboys

• +1
Reactions: timid
HAHAHA I KNEW HE WAS GONNA HAVE A BIG NOSE.

Women seem to like big noses, for some reason.

That’s why Adrien Brody has a lot of female fans as well.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 97baHater, timid, silencio and 3 others
Big nose is a halo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: user123456, halloweed, BlackpillRemedy and 2 others
fuck made me rethink about septoplasty

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
fuck made me rethink about septoplasty
if you max out the rest shit you'll be still loved and if ur nose overly big as his you will have like ur own signature looks

if you max out the rest shit you'll be still loved and if ur nose overly big as his you will have like ur own signature looks
u should not have big failos

Because he isn't that ugly and has some appeal

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, geenger and Allornothing
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, smallman and BlackpillRemedy
IMG 6722

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shogrim and halloweed
I got scared

It's because girls are sluts and like everything they could possibly ride on

@Michael Myers he is, AdrianBrodyMaxxed :feelshah:

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
Girls dont care about harmony if ur okay looking besides the failo

It’s just virtue signalling by exaggerating attraction because he has a big nose.

• +1
Reactions: piec, PeiFan94 and smallman
damn who is the :

4197907_sexy_milf.jpg ??????​

Sexy ass girl bro
no idea, that's my guy no neck ed though, so you could prob find her with a few searches

• JFL
Reactions: AustinCutler
Cope. Why would they “virtue signal”? :hnghn:
Being attracted to a slightly ugly guy makes them less superficial and slutty in their minds. It’s a good way to earn attention and favour from normie looking men who think they have a chance.

Being attracted to a slightly ugly guy makes them less superficial and slutty in their minds. It’s a good way to earn attention and favour from normie looking men who think they have a chance.
If that was the case then tiktok prettyboys wouldn't have been a thing.. you just call it virtue signaling because it doesn't fit into male gaze. You expect them to like what you think they would like and when they don't, you brush it off as virtue signaling.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
he have appeal btw

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
  • JFL
Reactions: smallman
It’s just virtue signalling by exaggerating attraction because he has a big nose.
not true because women make fun of actually ugly men when they try to thirst trap

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
He has alot of views because he bought premium premium gives you that advantage

• Hmm...
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
If that was the case then tiktok prettyboys wouldn't have been a thing..
It’s not a mutually exclusive thing. I’m sure all the girls in the comments have also commented on attractive pretty boys’ posts.
you just call it virtue signaling because it doesn't fit into male gaze.
“Male gaze” is a meme and even then I would be one of the least likely people to care for it. If anything, thinking a big nose is attractive is male gaze since it’s an overly masc-trait. Not sure why you say that. If attractive = male gaze then sure I’m male gazed.
You expect them to like what you think they would like and when they don't, you brush it off as virtue signaling.
You rate men based on what you like in men? Not judging bro. I just rate them based on experience. IRL he’s unattractive. Just a fact.

• +1
Reactions: PeiFan94
This. His nose is big to the point 99% of people will see him and think "wow, that guy's nose is massive". Obviously it's low appeal to have any one trait stand out so blatantly like that, it's basically a deformity.

what does that mean someone gotta teach me this incel language
Just Be White

Basically means that white LTNs slay more asians, blacks, hispanics etc than MTN-HTN asians, blacks and hispanics slay their own race

Also its usually linked to the Oxford study that shows that white males are the most preferred males amongst females

Over for non whites

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
Mtn i mog this guy

• JFL
Reactions: manletmogger
It’s not a mutually exclusive thing. I’m sure all the girls in the comments have also commented on attractive pretty boys’ posts.

“Male gaze” is a meme and even then I would be one of the least likely people to care for it. If anything, thinking a big nose is attractive is male gaze since it’s an overly masc-trait. Not sure why you say that. If attractive = male gaze then sure I’m male gazed.

You rate men based on what you like in men? Not judging bro. I just rate them based on experience. IRL he’s unattractive. Just a fact.
“Muh I don’t think he looks good, so women won’t like him either.” Massive male gaze cope. He’s unattractive to you, not to women. The evidence is there.

Just Be White

Basically means that white LTNs slay more asians, blacks, hispanics etc than MTN-HTN asians, blacks and hispanics slay their own race

Also its usually linked to the Oxford study that shows that white males are the most preferred males amongst females

Over for non whites
ltn whites over htn ethnics is crazy take

how tf he gets 350k likes and girls thirsting over him in comments with such a failo

literally just be somewhat attractive and have money and your fine