Tiktokcels are so infuriating, especially under people like zeta's comments

Lokki

Lokki

Recognising patterns
After @Zeta Made a new tiktok account I realised how fucking retarded some of these tiktokcel comments are:feelstastyman:

Theyre all so weird, "drop tutorial unc" "mirin high iq bro thinks he's jordan😭 mogssss mee💀"

Im not saying mine is better...

...but tiktokcels are still talking like faggots under these comments and for what, likes? Why do comment likes matter at all when those dont even get displayed anywhere unlike in .org :feelswhat:

And if any forum user is the user in one of those comments, I don't give a fuck

@gigell @MoggerGaston @CoreSchizo @asdvek @LooksThinker

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, tombradylover, asdvek and 5 others
After @Zeta Made a new tiktok account I realised how fucking retarded some of these tiktokcel comments are:feelstastyman:

View attachment 3089411View attachment 3089412

Theyre all so weird, "drop tutorial unc" "mirin high iq bro thinks he's jordan😭 mogssss mee💀"

Im not saying mine is better...
View attachment 3089416
...but tiktokcels are still talking like faggots under these comments and for what, likes? Why do comment likes matter at all when those dont even get displayed anywhere unlike in .org :feelswhat:

And if any forum user is the user in one of those comments, I don't give a fuck

@gigell @MoggerGaston @CoreSchizo @asdvek @LooksThinker
It seems like the way early chatGPT would string together lookism terms without context

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, perpetuallytired, Clavicular and 2 others
-joined 2024

• +1
Reactions: Linus1888 and Lokki
Zogbots Jews to make people narcy

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
I’m jfling hard at my comments. Also getting dozens of dm’s that are dumb as fuck too. :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa, Linus1888 and Lokki
I’m jfling hard at my comments. Also getting dozens of dm’s that are dumb as fuck too. :ROFLMAO:
Obviously, the same thing is happening with @Clavicular . People realise "oh wait i know this guy from .org wow i need to make some niche comment so he'll notice me and come suck my dick"

Its just fucking retarded, they use every PSL word they know in a comment or ask "how bro" like they cant find exactly how on .org

• JFL
Reactions: Linus1888, Zeta and Ascеnd
Obviously, the same thing is happening with @Clavicular . People realise "oh wait i know this guy from .org wow i need to make some niche comment so he'll notice me and come suck my dick"

Its just fucking retarded, they use every PSL word they know in a comment or ask "how bro" like they cant find exactly how on .org
Clavicular dosent reply to shit anyways on TikTok

Last edited:
  • +1
Why is ur name set to lauri
Are u a fag:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Why is ur name set to lauri
Are u a fag:forcedsmile:
Lauri is a finnish  male name coming from the Latin name laurentius and it means laakerinlehdillä seppelöity which translates to wreathed with bay leaves

• +1
Reactions: alurmo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back