Include south euros like portueguese and spanish too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 32423, GetShrekt and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, justinzayn, Deleted member 32423 and 4 others
Do face discrimination as a Slav?
Yes. You are more likely to be seen as lowIQ, low-class, alcoholic, violent, unreliable and criminal when you are slav in the netherlands.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, thereallegend, justinzayn and 5 others
Yes. You are more likely to be seen as lowIQ, low-class, alcoholic, violent, unreliable and criminal when you are slav in the netherlands.
Brutal, do some low class girls find that as a halo?

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and MoggerGaston
Brutal, do some low class girls find that as a halo?
Yeah. Unfortunately I was raised with highIQ for STEM so it's working as a massive failo for me with the girls I interact with.

Slavs need to thugmax in the netherlands to succeed with girls, just like ethnics.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles, thereallegend and Deleted member 31562
All stereotypes exist for a reason. Indians are known as streetshitters, because there are tons of Indians streetshit. Indians are also known as smart nerds/geeks as well because most Indians are forced like that by their parents. If you suffer from a stereotype even if it's not you personally who does it, just know that it was your race that failed you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 29155, Chinacurry and 3 others
ethnic invader theory is legit for combating these statements @vicecity

white brah will fear white women getting seduced by the manipulative ethnic male that is running replacement theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, bloomercel and Deleted member 31562
so what do you do with that information
Dont hate yourself personally for things u never had any control over. I see alot of people hating themselves or putting themselves down personally from being from a certain race, or for being born looking a certain way, even though they literally never had control over these things to begin with. Why would you hate yourself for something you never had any say in the first place? I hate being indian, i hate my curry physical features, and i hate my parents for giving me those features, but i dont hate who I am PERSONALLY. I love who i am as a person and i would literally never change who i am as a person even if i woke up looking like a lightskin chadpreet tommorow, id still be the same guy personality wise cause i consider myself to be "real", and i wouldnt want to be any other kind of person. Why would i hate MYSELF, when I NEVER CHOSE to be born indian? Why would i hate MYSELF, when I NEVER CHOSE to be born with curry physical features? Why would hate MYSELF when I NEVER CHOSE the parents i was born to and the genes that THEY passed down to me? The only thing im responsible for, is the way i turned out PERSONALITY/BEHAVIOR wise, because that is the thing i am actually RESPONSIBLE for creating. This is why i have literally absolutely no problem changing the way i look, but i DO have a problem when people tell me that i should change my personality/the way i think. I dont WANT TO change my personality/the way i think, i LIKE my personality/the way i think. Ive never hated myself in my entire life, ive only hated others for the things that they did to me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Only thing that guy posts is stirring shit among menas. Would be a fun game to guess what ethnicity he is.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Same goes for Italians, Greeks, and Iberians

Yeah. Unfortunately I was raised with highIQ for STEM so it's working as a massive failo for me with the girls I interact with.

Slavs need to thugmax in the netherlands to succeed with girls, just like ethnics.
Interesting how come slavs are discriminated in the Netherlands unless low inhibition. Are they treated basically as the white niggers of europe?

Their has been a bunch of slavs coming in my local gym . I guess their is a secret refugee program or some visa program for them cause they flooded my gym, and I'm int he usa. Their very low inhibition and they openly check out Foid's ass in the gym and they talk loudly and laugh loudly and workout loud. They also cat called a few foids walking out of the gym. They don't believe in this me too bullshit feminist jew kike propaganda it seems.

To me their basically white niggers in a way, except their not retarded iq but average iq.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Interesting how come slavs are discriminated in the Netherlands unless low inhibition. Are they treated basically as the white niggers of europe?

Their has been a bunch of slavs coming in my local gym . I guess their is a secret refugee program or some visa program for them cause they flooded my gym, and I'm int he usa. Their very low inhibition and they openly check out Foid's ass in the gym and they talk loudly and laugh loudly and workout loud. They also cat called a few foids walking out of the gym. They don't believe in this me too bullshit feminist jew kike propaganda it seems.

To me their basically white niggers in a way, except their not retarded iq but average iq.
Yeah its like u say, we are treated as white niggers. Except we arent white, we are slav.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and Deleted member 27511
And iam a model 🤣🤣🤣

Dont hate yourself personally for things u never had any control over. I see alot of people hating themselves or putting themselves down personally from being from a certain race, or for being born looking a certain way, even though they literally never had control over these things to begin with. Why would you hate yourself for something you never had any say in the first place? I hate being indian, i hate my curry physical features, and i hate my parents for giving me those features, but i dont hate who I am PERSONALLY. I love who i am as a person and i would literally never change who i am as a person even if i woke up looking like a lightskin chadpreet tommorow, id still be the same guy personality wise cause i consider myself to be "real", and i wouldnt want to be any other kind of person. Why would i hate MYSELF, when I NEVER CHOSE to be born indian? Why would i hate MYSELF, when I NEVER CHOSE to be born with curry physical features? Why would hate MYSELF when I NEVER CHOSE the parents i was born to and the genes that THEY passed down to me? The only thing im responsible for, is the way i turned out PERSONALITY/BEHAVIOR wise, because that is the thing i am actually RESPONSIBLE for creating. This is why i have literally absolutely no problem changing the way i look, but i DO have a problem when people tell me that i should change my personality/the way i think. I dont WANT TO change my personality/the way i think, i LIKE my personality/the way i think. Ive never hated myself in my entire life, ive only hated others for the things that they did to me.
So you don't hate yourself for it, but you hate your parents for it. Very nice 👍

So you don't hate yourself for it, but you hate your parents for it. Very nice 👍
My mom more specifically, but yeah lmao. I mean, its not like i gave myself my genetics or chose to be born in general.

My mom more specifically, but yeah lmao. I mean, its not like i gave myself my genetics or chose to be born in general.
It's not like your parents have choosen theirs.

Doesnt matter, they could've chosen to not have children.
That's not a very nice thing to say. I can't imagine how heartbroken your parents must be if they heard that from you.

That's not a very nice thing to say. I can't imagine how heartbroken your parents must be if they heard that from you.
I already told the bitch that she was ugly and responsible for my inceldom lmao :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
the classic spaniards and Italians and slavs are not white circle jerk.
they not bro they ugly af. South spanish and portuguese are literally north african migrant passing. I wouldn't be surprised to see em deported in the same boats as nafris.

• JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98
they not bro they ugly af. South spanish and portuguese are literally north african migrant passing. I wouldn't be surprised to see em deported in the same boats as nafris.
I'll agree that some of the Spaniards and Portuges and Italian men and even Balkan man don't really look like the traditional white man when you think about.

Anglos and Scandinavians are what we see as the usual white man in people head

so Slavs are the niggers of Europe?

no fucking way :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: