Tilted teeth.

ObamasLastName

ObamasLastName

I was brought here by fate.
Just realized I have tilted teeth on my upper jaw and this is a big black pill for me is there any way I can fix it?

Last edited:
as long as they aren’t below average it doesn’t matter. Teeth can only be a falio never a halo

as long as they aren’t below average it doesn’t matter. Teeth can only be a falio never a halo
Makes my upper lip look canted as well.

i thought you were getting a retainer, that should keep your teeth from tilting further, braces, invisalign, palate expansion should fix the tilting

• +1
Reactions: ObamasLastName
Class 1 bite?

i thought you were getting a retainer, that should keep your teeth from tilting further, braces, invisalign, palate expansion should fix the tilting
I was planning on getting a retainer but I’ve noticed the day after how my left side protrudes more lower than my right side.

I was planning on getting a retainer but I’ve noticed the day after how my left side protrudes more lower than my right side.
is your jaw affected or its just your bite

is your jaw affected or its just your bite
Difference in masseter sizes, sealed lips look slanted, hear small popping sounds coming from my TMJ on my left side

If thats how your jaw looks..rip. But for your teeth an orthodontist has the toolset to reduce the curve of spee or 'level'

If thats how your jaw looks..rip. But for your teeth an orthodontist has the toolset to reduce the curve of spee or 'level'
Nah my jaw doesn’t look like that at all i have a pretty wide palate but his upper set is similar in the way my teeth are angled i just need to reduce the curve to make it 0* rn it’s at like 5* but not sure

Very white perfectly straight teeth can be a halo.

Very white perfectly straight teeth can be a halo.
tbh not really the facial structure is more important, even regular teeth is fine. Perfect teeth on a recessed face is no way a halo

tilted teeth is a consequence of bad occlusion, which is the problem not the teeth being tilted itsself

tilted teeth is a consequence of bad occlusion, which is the problem not the teeth being tilted itsself
So i’ll have to fix my bite in order to fix my tilt? What do you recommend?