TIME FOR A FUCKING CHANGE!

D

Deleted member 10142

Bronze
THATS FUCKING IT IVE HAD ENOUGH RELAPSED ON ANOTHER AMAZING STREAK OF NOFAP FUCK ME ITS TIME TO FUCKING CHANGE!!

My Story

I’m a 16 year old turning 17 soon male. I’m fucking 5,6 but still put a decent amount of bitches at school because i’m kind of attractive imo. Thing is I don’t like any of these women so yeah. I’ve been tryna change my life for real before my birthday on November 6 an since tomorrow i’m getting my haircut I think that’ll be a amazing day to start because after i get a haircut and if it’s nice i’ll become a fucking amazing looking short man.

My Plans
- Going to have 1-3 last faps before i go to bed today.
- Going to start working out 5-7 times a week at home since gyms are now again closed where I live.
- Going to get onto heightmaxxing real soon just think i should get into my ideal body shape first.
- Going to start my NoFap Journey and this time not relapse.
- Never ever going to simp ever to any women I don’t care anymore treating all these bitches like shit.
- I don’t know my skins not bad at all but might cop retinol a just because why the fuck not.
- Going to start using my jawzrsize everyday I been holding off on using it daily idk why but starting tmrw everyday flex with that hoe in my mouth for atleast 15 mins a day - 30 mins a day.
- Going to take all my vitamins and ashwaghanda everyday might take my haritaki too but it taste so bad. But benefits seem unreal.
- Sticking to my cold showers almost everyday flex maybe 1-4 hot showers a month.
- Going to cut out most of the excess sugar in my diet.
- Going to drink 3-4 glasses of milk everyday.
- Going to go ham on eating as much healthy or okay food that isn’t junk and has nutrients everyday.
- Going to eyebrowmaxx, eyelashmaxx, and hairmaxx, maybe hoodmaxx idk.
- Going to chew food properly.
- Once i start getting into shape i’ll invest into some protein powder.
- Going to pray everyday.
- Going to schoolmaxx everyday and studymaxx from now on.
- Thugmaxxing is already like , i’m on like level 80 tryna get to level 100 on Thugmaxxing for real.
- Might invest in white strips later on.
- After two weeks ima invest in white strips and protein powders.
- Than i’m going to invest in mk677 and aromatasine too probably going to invest in these on my third week.
- Going to invest in other heightmaxx vitamins etc no hgh tho because idk how to inject it plus can’t let my parents find out.
- Going to do some intense cardio at home workouts everyday for atleast two weeks and probably stop eating at night after 8:00pm.
- Going to get 10 hours a sleep every night.
- Going to start most of this tomorrow the rest will start the day after which is wednesday.

If you got any tips for me please leave it down below.
Thanks for reading in really going to dedicate myself to this and update next week for you guys.
Thanks 🙏.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Annihilator, 6485b025t and 9 others
Milk and eggs and spaghetti are good bulking foods

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Deleted member 10142
Skim milk though I drink the whole gallon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990 and Deleted member 10142
Skim milk though I drink the whole gallon
Milk and eggs and spaghetti are good bulking foods
not trying to really bulk more trying to eat excessive amounts to grow taller.

Now anyone who says this might not work. Well I have two younger twin sisters one barely eats or finishes her meals and is kind of skinny little girl.
My other twin sister same age looks the exact same as my other sister has always ate a lot more than her older twin sister since she was 6 years old their both 9 years old right now well the one who ate more is atleast 2-3 inches taller than the one who barely ate and is also alottttt fatter but that’s besides the point lol.

Don't use jawzrsize, try Chisell instead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10000 and Deleted member 10142
Don't use jawzrsize, try Chisell instead
already wasted my
money on jawzrsize a while back when chisel was small wish i got a chisell tho they look a whole lot better

• +1
Reactions: Stare
youre young stick to it kiddo gl hf gg no re

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818, HighIQcel, Deleted member 10142 and 1 other person
already wasted my
money on jawzrsize a while back when chisel was small wish i got a chisell tho they look a whole lot better
the best way to train masseters is to just clench with a layer of protection between the teeth to avoid your temporomandibular joint from wearing out.

You don't even need to buy gum for this, simply fold a piece of cloth however many times is necessary for your teeth to not wear away at each other, then place it evenly down to your canines so that there’s no asymmetry in your bite.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10142
the best way to train masseters is to just clench with a layer of protection between the teeth to avoid your temporomandibular joint from wearing out.

You don't even need to buy gum for this, simply fold a piece of cloth however many times is necessary for your teeth to not wear away at each other, then place it evenly down to your canines so that there’s no asymmetry in your bite.
This will give u too big cheeckbones. I had a clenching problem and that was the result.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10125
This will give u too big cheeckbones. I had a clenching problem and that was the result.
I guess it depends on the person for if they want that or not, but masseter increase will definitely come before drastic bone change.

• +1
If you put at least as much energy in achieving your goals that you put into writing them, you would have already reached them.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst and Deleted member 10142
If you put at least as much energy in achieving your goals that you put into writing them, you would have already reached them.
dw bro ima reach them i promise 🗣 ima reply here inna week to update frfr 💯🚧 lets get this bread 🤞

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
Heightmaxxing is Kinda cope since ur 17 already bro

• +1
Reactions: Chico Chicowski and Deleted member 10142
Heightmaxxing is Kinda cope since ur 17 already bro
i’m a late bloomer i don’t even have facial hair yet it just barely started coming in leg hair too

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610
Gaycel moment again

• +1

How tall your mother and Father are? I did eat like shit and I grew up only 175cm. My brother who ate even shittier grew up 184cm lol.

Last edited:
  • +1
jfl

• +1
How tall your mother and Father are? I did eat like shit and I grew up only 175cm. My brother who ate even shittier grew up 184cm lol.
my moms like 4,8-10 my dads 5,9-10

THATS FUCKING IT IVE HAD ENOUGH RELAPSED ON ANOTHER AMAZING STREAK OF NOFAP FUCK ME ITS TIME TO FUCKING CHANGE!!

My Story

I’m a 16 year old turning 17 soon male. I’m fucking 5,6 but still put a decent amount of bitches at school because i’m kind of attractive imo. Thing is I don’t like any of these women so yeah. I’ve been tryna change my life for real before my birthday on November 6 an since tomorrow i’m getting my haircut I think that’ll be a amazing day to start because after i get a haircut and if it’s nice i’ll become a fucking amazing looking short man.

My Plans
- Going to have 1-3 last faps before i go to bed today.
- Going to start working out 5-7 times a week at home since gyms are now again closed where I live.
- Going to get onto heightmaxxing real soon just think i should get into my ideal body shape first.
- Going to start my NoFap Journey and this time not relapse.
- Never ever going to simp ever to any women I don’t care anymore treating all these bitches like shit.
- I don’t know my skins not bad at all but might cop retinol a just because why the fuck not.
- Going to start using my jawzrsize everyday I been holding off on using it daily idk why but starting tmrw everyday flex with that hoe in my mouth for atleast 15 mins a day - 30 mins a day.
- Going to take all my vitamins and ashwaghanda everyday might take my haritaki too but it taste so bad. But benefits seem unreal.
- Sticking to my cold showers almost everyday flex maybe 1-4 hot showers a month.
- Going to cut out most of the excess sugar in my diet.
- Going to drink 3-4 glasses of milk everyday.
- Going to go ham on eating as much healthy or okay food that isn’t junk and has nutrients everyday.
- Going to eyebrowmaxx, eyelashmaxx, and hairmaxx, maybe hoodmaxx idk.
- Going to chew food properly.
- Once i start getting into shape i’ll invest into some protein powder.
- Going to pray everyday.
- Going to schoolmaxx everyday and studymaxx from now on.
- Thugmaxxing is already like , i’m on like level 80 tryna get to level 100 on Thugmaxxing for real.
- Might invest in white strips later on.
- After two weeks ima invest in white strips and protein powders.
- Than i’m going to invest in mk677 and aromatasine too probably going to invest in these on my third week.
- Going to invest in other heightmaxx vitamins etc no hgh tho because idk how to inject it plus can’t let my parents find out.
- Going to do some intense cardio at home workouts everyday for atleast two weeks and probably stop eating at night after 8:00pm.
- Going to get 10 hours a sleep every night.
- Going to start most of this tomorrow the rest will start the day after which is wednesday.

If you got any tips for me please leave it down below.
Thanks for reading in really going to dedicate myself to this and update next week for you guys.
Thanks 🙏.
I've been taking Mk-677 in combination with an AI for 2 months and nothing changed heightwise