Time for a summary of my highest IQ thoughts of August.

_MVP_

_MVP_

COMPUTRONIUM
c everything feels wrong, einsetzungsverfahren, what all feels wrong and why, all reasons x feels wrong, comfort zone, if u can prove all feels wrong u can be convinced about impossibility

c if it was wrong, i wouldnt be able to do it

i will get the feeling when to do or not do something. your feeling will always tell you what to do or what not to do . full trust in myself

if a c u have dont feel right or a better c comes, switch change discard it immediately

if i have a problem, i describe it, and through my iq i will be able to solve or minimize it as much as possible.

if i have bad feeling, i dont have another bad feeling and can countercount (gegenrechnen)

if something bad happens i deserve it cuz im not god yet

if you feel not good, all is lost, lay down, vorwehen und stints beachten, 24 hour ant bit me

If you were omniscient/all-knowing, if your IQ was by far the highest in the world, out of all humans, would you be able to make money I believe so.

maybe i need to experience something to overburn inject it vaccination

maybe the thing ur afraid of needs to happen so i learn not to be afraid of it hardening confrontation therapy and possible gegenrechnung in future und when this pain then not other pain, the worse the better later feeling

the only reason im not able to make money, is because im too low IQ/knowledge, because people able to make money exist.

what all can help or dishelp you make money: IQ, knowledge, virtues, anti-vices, books, internet, google, chatgpt, thoughts, other people, mentors, skills, experience, all keywords . combinedly put all odds on your side.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, MA_ascender and nathan
@LancasteR
@paladincel_
@deadstock
@the BULL
@MoggerGaston
@falcon1
@6PSLcel
@got.daim

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: got.daim and nathan
Do you have a medical condition?

You’ve become an integral part of .org that we’ve all leaned to ignore

But genuinely curious if you have a medical condition

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
Do you have a medical condition?

You’ve become an integral part of .org that we’ve all leaned to ignore

But genuinely curious if you have a medical condition
you are a son of a bitch

i fuck your mother

1 vs 1 i fuck everyone from Compton

1 on 1 i also fuck everyone from the Bronx.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
you are a son of a bitch

i fuck your mother

1 vs 1 i fuck everyone from Compton

1 on 1 i also fuck everyone from the Bronx.
Well, that answers my question

Have a good day saar sorry to disturb :forcedsmile:

have you tried twerking?

• JFL
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
@LancasteR
@paladincel_
@deadstock
@the BULL
@MoggerGaston
@falcon1
@6PSLcel
@got.daim
OMG MVP TAGGED ME, IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: