Time really does fly

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
Fuck I really do want to go back to where my life really was content and before I had to lose somebody. :fuk:

If it wasn’t for that and being non NT I wouldn’t care about any other issue in my life. Too many ungrateful faggots here

• +1
Reactions: greycel, ayusshhhh, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
Pre COVID was something else.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and cavy
Pre COVID was something else.
Anything before the loss I had is ideal for me. However I did become super high inhib after Covid idk if it’s an aspie trait or just low tolerance for the jestermaxxing sperg bs I did before Covid.

I wish I was low inhib and a mean tempered no tolerance guy. Even being a remote pushover is a death sentence especially if non nt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Chadeep
Im still feeling like Im at the beggining of 2024 althought we aré at the middle of It.

Im still feeling like Im at the beggining of 2024 althought we aré at the middle of It.
I’ve been feeling like I’m still in 2021 for the past 3 years. Everything past that has been a stupid blur.

lol I was still “blackpilled” but I saw it in a positive light back then due to the circles I was in and the funny er worship.

@greycel @Pikabro do you guys ever feel like this I know u 2 have had issues with this maybe not the loss part

• +1
Reactions: greycel