Time to bonesmash

D

Deleted member 19798

Wearing gucci, drive bys and gang shit
20221226 110115

Gonna see if it works for me on browridge and cheekbones. Gonna update if i get noticable results

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Deleted member 22886, Torero and 3 others
the guy on ur pfp is prime example of why eye area > jaw

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 19798
nigga posted a hammer 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 19798
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho
View attachment 2012663

Gonna see if it works for me on browridge and cheekbones. Gonna update if i get noticable results
Bonesmashing works, don’t let the Doomers cope and say it doesn’t. Every anti bonesmashing argument is incredibly low iq

• +1
Reactions: teraggggg, Tr0ubLe, Sigmapsycho and 4 others
Bonesmashing works, don’t let the Doomers cope and say it doesn’t. Every anti bonesmashing argument is incredibly low iq
My cheekbones look insane rn from swelling. Hopefully it’s permanent at some point

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho and nordsmog
My cheekbones look insane rn from swelling. Hopefully it’s permanent at some point
Yeah same I have a permanent very defined ogee curve anyways it’s my upper third that is subhuman as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
It’ll be at least 9-10 months before you see satisfactory permanent results post-puberty (speaking from experience). Wolff’s law is true, but it takes time

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Deleted member 13626 and Deleted member 19798
Again...What exactly is bonesmashing?

• +1
Again...What exactly is bonesmashing?
Hitting bones on ur face hard until they grow basically. It sounds retarded the way I put it now but there’s science behind it

Just completely mess up your collagen, risk permanent brain damage, fuck up symmetry and hit yourself in a 'controlled manner' with a hammer-theory.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: virren, Deleted member 23554, Dystopian and 1 other person
Be careful not to hit sensitive areas , like chin or gonions , you could but it's dangerous and i'm not sure how to do it properly. Hitting browridge is also risky because you could fuck your eyebrows and damage your hair follicles . Someone bonesmashed his chin, resulted in more forward projection but his stubble didn't fill properly in that area after that

Bonesmashing for long periods of time without significant force can also lead to boneloss so be careful. Also majority agree not to start with a hammer, especially a metal one

• +1
Hitting bones on ur face hard until they grow basically. It sounds retarded the way I put it now but there’s science behind it
Oh that's what it is?Then yeah "bonesmashing" does absolutely work...

• Love it
Btw good luck doing evenly distributed bone mass, almost all retards I've seen do bonesmashing end up with bigger growth in one side and looks retarded.

And all of them fucked up their skin in the place they smashed

• So Sad
Just completely mess up your collagen, risk permanent brain damage, fuck up symmetry and hit yourself in a 'controlled manner' with a hammer-theory.
Collagen is cope for men
symmetry is cope if not deformed tier
How does this cause brain damage we are meant to be hit naturally in fights as men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Deleted member 23554 and Deleted member 22126
Just completely mess up your collagen,
He can use vaseline and something softer , collagen decrease isn't that significant, look at ufc fighters or boxers
risk permanent brain damage,
Fearmongering, if he gets a mouthguard, is hydrated and tucks his chin in and doesn't try cracking his skull , he won't get brain damage. If he does , symptoms only appear when he's old and past his prime so you could say it was worth it. Again, boxers,mma fighters etc only develop brain damage over years of constant sparring, cutting water weight and fighting. Mohamed Ali boxed 15 , sometimes 17 rounds and got hit by the hardest punchers and brain damage didn't occur until later on , so it's not that easy to get brain damage from this shit or combat sports

Maybe a car accident or hitting the back of your skull
fuck up symmetry
This one worries me tbh, but if it really happens i guess you could hit the bigger part softer for longer periods to cause bone loss, or hit the other area to make it bigger

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho and Deleted member 19798
Man I know this forum loves bonesmashing so I won't argue more, cause you'll probably still do it..
Collagen is cope for men
symmetry is cope if not deformed tier
Nah man, in if you really think this then idk bro.. Collagen is so important man. Look how hard Chico descended after he lost his collagen.

This one worries me tbh, but if it really happens i guess you could hit the bigger part softer for longer periods to cause bone loss, or hit the other area to make it bigger

The problem is that you won't gain shit from that and will end up just wasting time. The risk/benefit is extremely exponential with bonesmashing. You need to hit with significant force to see noticeable results, everything else is a cope. And the amount of force you need simultaneously makes it extremely unpredictable, hard to control and dangerous.

The problem is that you won't gain shit from that and will end up just wasting time. The risk/benefit is extremely exponential with bonesmashing. You need to hit with significant force to see noticeable results, everything else is a cope. And the amount of force you need simultaneously makes it extremely unpredictable, hard to control and dangerous.
Ascension or death , some people simply cannot cope with no bonemass. But i guess they didn't try losing bf% at first to see how they look like for real. On average i didn't see people botch themselves but gain a little bonemass so it depends

also:

@cutie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798 and Deleted member 22623
Ascension or death , some people simply cannot cope with no bonemass. But i guess they didn't try losing bf% at first to see how they look like for real. On average i didn't see people botch themselves but gain a little bonemass so it depends

also:

@cutie

I'd rather get ultra lean and then get implants or filler tbh. Much better results on average cause professionals are involved and you're not causing trauma

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
If you're too weak to go 10% BF, which requires much more determination than hitting your face with a hammer, then you don't deserve ascension

• Hmm...
If you're too weak to go 10% BF, which requires much more determination than hitting your face with a hammer, then you don't deserve ascension
I’m already a HTN boyo I don’t need an ascension. Just want to top off my face with a bit of chiseling

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho and Deleted member 13626
I'd rather get ultra lean and then get implants or filler tbh. Much better results on average cause professionals are involved and you're not causing trauma
Yea but fillers can cause bloat etc and some aren't happy knowing they're not their natural self. Also implants are expensive af and require lots of wageslaving and can cause bdd especially in a perfectionist wanting more surgeries, not to mention if a mmacel goes er on you , it's over.

I’m already a HTN boyo I don’t need an ascension. Just want to top off my face with a bit of chiseling
Same, i already have the hair , soft features etc, i do have a jaw from the front/side/ and 3/4 but all i need is some angularity from the front, cheekbones and browridge especially

• +1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and Deleted member 19798
I really look forward to your result

• +1
  • Love it
Be careful not to hit sensitive areas , like chin or gonions , you could but it's dangerous and i'm not sure how to do it properly. Hitting browridge is also risky because you could fuck your eyebrows and damage your hair follicles . Someone bonesmashed his chin, resulted in more forward projection but his stubble didn't fill properly in that area after that

Bonesmashing for long periods of time without significant force can also lead to boneloss so be careful. Also majority agree not to start with a hammer, especially a metal one
Majority agree that the back part of a hammer is actually by far the best tool for bonesmashing because of his momentum.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho
Someone bonesmashed his chin, resulted in more forward projection but his stubble didn't fill properly in that area after that
lifefuel for @Prettyboy

Your brain is already damaged enough tho...

guy on his pfp is prime evidence that why eye area matters more then jaw
i agree with you, i wanted to know if you're saying that he looks bad, because he has an above average jaw and eye area, look at his brows, coloring and definition, maybe he looks a little bit off, because of the bad angle, you can't always look good

i agree with you, i wanted to know if you're saying that he looks bad, because he has an above average jaw and eye area, look at his brows, coloring and definition, maybe he looks a little bit off, because of the bad angle, you can't always look good

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sigmapsycho and Deleted member 24412
Don’t forget hiting a nerve in your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623