time to inject estrogen

sandcelmuttcel

sandcelmuttcel

Kraken

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7029, Yusu, Ocelot and 2 others
Go back to reddit and stay there, soyboy.

• +1
Reactions: Joodz and goat2x
Nah I’ll use cjc DAC and DHT

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and hairyballscel
its about time you inkwells learn that TOXIC MASCULINITY is SUCH a turn off for women, ugh! - Laqeesha Bergstein

just drink some water
then take a shower and rub in some shampoo
then breathe in the air
the jews definitely haven't contaminated everything with estrogen don't worry

• JFL
Reactions: wasted
We found that women with higher scores on the domestic violence factor preferred significantly less masculine Colombian male faces. Even after controlling for participant age, education, access to media (TV and internet) and health-related factors, the domestic violence factor contributed significantly to explaining masculinity preferences. The results presented here suggest that women’s preferences for masculinity may be a strategy to avoid aggressive partners and that the source of violence matters in mate choice.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
@Cares
@Blackout.xl
@Ocelot
@16tyo

i see u were too bored to read the study

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
btw the title is sarcastic

suck my dick
Seriously, keep that reddit shit the fuck out of here. Your estrogen is at high enough level based on the fact you brows that cuck site. Go rope you fucking mutt

Seriously, keep that reddit shit the fuck out of here. Your estrogen is at high enough level based on the fact you brows that cuck site. Go rope you fucking mutt
kill yourself u didn't even click the study you waste of oxygen rope

retarded cuck read the study u don't even need to click reddit link
honestly dn rd, dn care. Just look good and don't act like a bitch dedsrs I am not going for washed up Colombian roasties scoring high on some violence scale

kill yourself u didn't even click the study you waste of oxygen rope
That study? Jfl, women will get beat regardless because they don’t think logically. I have seen low t cucks put a beating on their girl. Women like dominant guys and if they settle with a low t cuck, they cheat.

• +1
That study? Jfl, women will get beat regardless because they don’t think logically. I have seen low t cucks put a beating on their girl. Women like dominant guys and if they settle with a low t cuck, they cheat.
Wow so I should beat my girl if I get one

Wow so I should beat my girl if I get one
I don’t endorse violence against women but some do actually enjoy it because they push the right buttons and like seeing a guy snap and lose control. Most women like a dominant man that gets his agression out in the bedroom rather than beating on them during an argument. The latter isn’t the rule as some enjoy getting roughed up during an argument.

• +1
I don’t endorse violence against women but some do actually enjoy it because they push the right buttons and like seeing a guy snap and lose control. Most women like a dominant man that gets his agression out in the bedroom rather than beating on them during an argument. The latter isn’t the rule as some enjoy getting roughed up during an argument.
wow

beat up foids

I DONT NEED A STUDY TO SAY WITH FULL CERTAINTY....

COPE

"Women who got beat up by chad prefer low T men for relationships, while getting brutalized by chad on the side every once in a while"

r/blackpillscience

"Women who got beat up by chad prefer low T men for relationships, while getting brutalized by chad on the side every once in a while"

r/blackpillscience
it's truly over for this forum. let me guess you didn't even click on the study link did u?