Time to start partying again

nigtard

nigtard

Exams are finished so I don't have to study anymore.One of my boys hit me up that there is a party tomorrow.Apparently the girl to guys ratio is looking good so ofc I'm going.I haven't gotten drunk for a few months but that doesn't really matter since the last time I drank like 10 double vodka cokes and red bulls and didn't even get a hangover.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel and Michael Myers
Sounds like your life is improving bhai, mirin. :Comfy: It’s only up from here. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: nigtard and canthal
Sounds like your life is improving bhai, mirin. :Comfy: It’s only up from here. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
Not really I'm 18 now so I got on meds.I'm trying to leave the past behind and just focus on becoming a better version of myself

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
Not really I'm 18 now so I got on meds.I'm trying to leave the past behind and just focus on becoming a better version of myself
That’s the spirit!! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: you deserve good things coming your way bhai.

That’s the spirit!! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: you deserve good things coming your way bhai.
I'll quit all these meds soon tho cus I know that these feelings are manufactured.But other than that I'm going to try to enjoy this summer.Are you still travelling to the UK this summer cause the weather here is looking terrible

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
I'll quit all these meds soon tho cus I know that these feelings are manufactured.But other than that I'm going to try to enjoy this summer.Are you still travelling to the UK this summer cause the weather here is looking terrible
You should do what helps you feel good. At least they’re working because I can sense the improvement in your attitude and outlook on life. I don’t think it will be this year unfortunately, but next year. Hopefully the weather will be better, too.

• +1
Reactions: nigtard