Time travel is real

The Homelander

The Homelander

I'm done waiting.
Don’t mind the shitpost i could have made a guide on how to time travel but i’m lazy
Basically TLDR: it’s real and people have done it before and this is confirmed evidence not some flat earth bullshit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, noonespecial and grungymallard97
Don’t mind the shitpost i could have made a guide on how to time travel but i’m lazy
Basically TLDR: it’s real and people have done it before and this is confirmed evidence not some flat earth bullshit
I'm a time traveler from the past

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast, The Homelander and grungymallard97
It’s called sleep bro😭🙏

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
It’s called sleep bro😭🙏
Nah i’m serious its actually real i’ll tag you when i get my sanity back and make a guide
I haven’t slept in 2 days im gonna beat the world record

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
Nah i’m serious its actually real i’ll tag you when i get my sanity back and make a guide
I haven’t slept in 2 days im gonna beat the world record
bro I PROMISE u I’m not joking I’m on 3 days no sleep like legit none. I have diagnosed insomnia. Ima get the wr 😭

• +1
Yeah I just time travel and raped myself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noonespecial, The Homelander and grungymallard97
Noradrenaline+Adrenaline+flicker goon+balkan parents+sigma grindset+those who know💀
mango + Pakistani sitting + New Ksi+ a cool prime + lunchly + Talk Tuah= Winter Arc. That’s so FRICKIN Tough Boiiii. Those who know💀💀💀

• +1
mango + Pakistani sitting + New Ksi+ a cool prime + lunchly + Talk Tuah= Winter Arc. That’s so FRICKIN Tough Boiiii. Those who know💀💀💀
10 years of listening to mango phonk changed me

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
Water.

I'm traveling through time right now, retard. :lul:

• JFL