Time travelers are hunting me down.

SchizoTuto

SchizoTuto

Bronze
Since I was little, when I take the bus, I feel the gaze of people. It is likely that later I will make a scientific discovery about something we are searching for, so I am constantly being hunted by time travelers, perhaps to try to see where I hid something, where I created something, took something, or did something.

I feel like I've been hunted since I was little, since I was about 10 or 12 years old, I've always felt it. My clarity is at its peak; I know that some of you are in on this conspiracy.

I am being hunted.

TO THE AGENTS WHO ARE TRACKING ME, I AM AWARE OF EVERYTHING HAHAHAHA! I AM SMARTER THAN YOU, KNOW THAT I WILL CHANGE THE TIMELINE BY PREVENTING THIS EVENT FROM HAPPENING, IT'S POSSIBLE BECAUSE YOU ARE ELEMENTS OF THE FUTURE AND THEREFORE BY MAKING ME UNDERSTAND THE TRUTH. I can now absorb knowledge from the future and thus create a time paradox because I hold information about something that is supposed to happen, but I will prevent it HAHAHAHAHAA.

YOU ARE SO BAD, I AM SMARTER THAN YOU. I OUTSMARTED THE FUTURE IM TRASCENDING TIME ITSELF

SchizoTuto

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Dear agents, I invite you to come to me tomorrow when Im outside, and I'll take y'all down. Im a very very skilled fighter you guys arent gonna stop me.

The agents are coming for me guys, Imma update if someone is interested, because I may be the future Elon Musk and everyone is hunting me down for it. Maybe I'll give y'all money later so invest in me.

Peak schizo nvm average .org user
Nah but like Im not even Schizophrenic the "Schizo" in my user is just a joke.

My post wasnt a joke though. Maybe you're one of them trying to make me feel crazy.... Anyways

Bro im not fucking lying ive only went on a bus 3 times and 2 out of three times i saw people/ a person taking pictures of me

• +1
Reactions: SchizoTuto
Bro im not fucking lying ive only went on a bus 3 times and 2 out of three times i saw people/ a person taking pictures of me
Same bro. Maybe you're just pretty. In my case it would be more like because Im hideous.

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho