Time waits for no man

Perfectionist

Perfectionist

Iron
Lads, we have to demand more from ourselves, we have to push ourself even more because life is too short and time bloody flies, today you are 16/17 and I guarantee you tomorrow u will be 21 and you won’t know where time went. I’m 19 and I feel like I was 16 yesterday and I wish I went to the gym, Kept my collagen, hair and studied harder, but life is life and we have to demand more from ourselves.

if you want to have surgery go and grind for the money, go and make money working hard to pay £20000, what’s the point of having a jawline at 35 when u could work ur ass of at 18/19 to have jaw implants or under eye surgery at the right age where ur skin is at its zenith and more beautiful women will be attracted to u

lads we have to give it our all, we need to push ourselves, stop being lazy or creating imaginary scenarios in ur head. High T men get the job done don’t create fake scenarios in their head like women do

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
you’re right but it’s fucking hard to save up enough money for surgery

let’s say you’re on 20k salary at 18-21 (which is pretty standard) your expenses are 800 a month, you’ll only have 12000 at the end of the year before tax....